ALAMO teech a CATTOKISSEM!

85 Tauren Druid
<3
90 Night Elf Druid
11/15/2010 03:34 PMPosted by Alamo
7) Also, all bare make peeple go fast when him RORE!! This is good, because a bare is deseptively fast. A Fast BARE, this is danjerus BARE! Bare don't even allow in OLIMPIC, becawse wonse upon a time, a bare run a rase in OLIMPIC. Maybe he dosen't win, but everduddy win after, becawse a BARE EAT ALL OTHER RASE MEN! Don't rase a hungry bare, is what sumbuddy shuld tell peeple.

Dying
85 Night Elf Druid
<3!!!
54 Tauren Druid
Just wanted to get in on this before post cap.

I <3 YOU ALAMO.

YU TEECH REEL GUD! YU MAEKS ME ROLE DURID!
41 Troll Druid
Henceforth, I will know that MOONKIN IN 4 MOON STUFF. Alamo did not make me roll a durid, but that's only because I didn't read any of his posts in time.
90 Night Elf Druid
Just wanted to say Alamo you are awesome, you should post more often you crazy Cow Druid thing - Cat iz 4 fite
80 Night Elf Druid
It's been so long. Just like old times again.
85 Tauren Druid
Alamo! You. Are. Epicsauce.
85 Tauren Druid
11/15/2010 04:48 PMPosted by Moineau
STICKY PLOX
85 Night Elf Mage
BUMP before capped!

LOVE YOU ALAMO!
85 Troll Druid
<3 Alamo!!!
Sticky Requested
85 Worgen Druid
Aye.. sticky would rulz :)
As a hockey fan, Alamo (I love you), your posts remind me of some of the russian players trying to speak english. (Infact I read your posts with a russian accent)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeibwKvoivA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks6Q10qRR3U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ns14hRqwY8
90 Tauren Druid
Omg. I'm so glad you came back! If it wasn't for your teachings I never would've made it through BC!
90 Night Elf Druid
I sincerely hope the person who quoted me was also quoting my sarcasm. I love Alamo but if they keep getting sticky requests the thread will likely be deleted.
86 Night Elf Druid
06/22/2011 09:19 PMPosted by Moineau
I sincerely hope the person who quoted me was also quoting my sarcasm. I love Alamo but if they keep getting sticky requests the thread will likely be deleted.

Yep. They said in the BC one (I think) that too many sticky requests makes their mice slowly drift towards the delete button.
87 Worgen Druid
While reading that, I couldn't help but picture an old man with five teeth left sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch using a shotgun to swat flies with.
oh god lol
90 Tauren Druid
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

CAT DURID IS 4 FITE!
85 Night Elf Druid
And I'll have the honor (and an honor it is) to cap this thread.

CAT IS 4 FITE!

<3 you ALAMO.

Edit: Miscalculation, the cap is at 501 ... so the honor goes to the next poster.
Edited by Ptarr on 6/23/2011 4:47 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]