Heroic Halion with one Rouge zero Hunters?

85 Orc Shaman
I am posting here because our guild that is fairly new(30 days in) was able to clear ICC on HM and some members are interested now in tackling Halion on HM25 as well but as a new guild our raid composition is not amazing yet. I have done the fight before and it always took the work of a hunter and rouges to MD adds in order to control them and make them die faster.

I am wondering if the feat can be accomplished without a more suitable raid comp. If anyone has any feedback it would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
25 people and no rogues or hunters?

Holy paladins can use RF to help group them up.

And hopefully you have someone with a hunter alt so you can tranq the enrage on that one mini-boss...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

And hopefully you have someone with a hunter alt so you can tranq the enrage on that one mini-boss...
resto druids can cast Sooth to remove the enrage. Also works on lk's shambling horrors when they enrage.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

resto druids can cast Sooth to remove the enrage. Also works on lk's shambling horrors when they enrage.

It amazes me how many people STILL don't know this. I was in a LK pug a few weeks ago...we had a druid tank, a druid healer, a boomkin, AND a hunter in the raid. The hunter was complaining about not having enough focus for tranq shot. So I said, why not have one of the druids do it? NONE of the druids had any idea what I was talking about "What's soothe?". I told them, and they were like "Wow, I didn't know I could do that!"

Sure, I don't expect people to know every change for every class. But people should know the changes for their own class, especially if they have an 80. I only have a 24 and a 42 druid, and I knew that.
Edited by Mogrigg on 11/16/2010 3:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Use your rogue to get the small adds onto the add tank. The Inferno tank can easily handle the pickup without a threat transfer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]