7 day free trial??

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just read on wow.joystiq.com that blizzard is sending emails to people with inactive accounts and offering them 7 days free play time to rediscover the game. I have another account that I haven't been on in a while and i'd like to get the 7 free days to test a few toons on the account but i havent gotten any emails and there is no option to redeem the free days when log into battle.net, any suggestions?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
i do wish they would reward people who actually pay and play rather than people who quit the game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I know there's a scroll of resurrection ... I forget how it works though.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
i do wish they would reward people who actually pay and play rather than people who quit the game.
Why? We are already playing and paying. It's in Blizzards best interests to get people who quit back into the game so that these people will start playing and paying again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah I have a few accounts, this one which is my main account, and another with a warrior druid and dk on it and it would be nice to get the 7 days to see which toon I want to hit 85 with first without having to pay for 2 accounts at once.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Cast Scroll of Resurrection on a Friend!
Invite a friend that has left World of Warcraft to return with a FREE 10-Day Trial of the Burning Crusade. If your friend reactivates their account and pays for a month of gametime, you will receive a month of WoW FREE! You can only invite someone who was once a paid subscriber and last played the game more than 90 days ago.

There's the details.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@keona, I'm aware of the scroll of resurrection for the free 10 days but what I am talking about is different

http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/11/15/blizzard-giving-7-days-of-free-play-to-lapsed-accounts/

please read this post to understand what i'm talking about.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I recently rejoined World of Warcraft after cancelling my account in February 2011. I was part of a recent 7 Day Trail to come back. I enjoyed the first three days, I did do some heroics but I don't see myself continuing with the game due to the mechanics of Tanking Heroics. It's just not fun.

I think I will return once the Firelands patch 4.2 is released and Blizzard improves Crowd Control.
Edited by Axestorm on 5/9/2011 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
42 Goblin Shaman
I have 2 accounts combined on my battle net account. I am paying for 1 but i will NOT pay for 2 which makes me wish i could activate the other one for 7 days free? *sigh* =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]