Hunter Bug Bucket List

85 Night Elf Hunter
1. Please fix our pet bugs. BGs have become a miserable affair. You get teleported in with a pet that has 5% of his/her health. You get them all healed up and mount up....only to dismount at the fight and find that they are back down to 5%. At which point, they proceed to quickly die and the BM PVP hunter is runnin home cryin' to Mama.
2. That is IF they rez with you at all! I cannot count the times that I have dismounted only to find myself having to recall my pet. Pre-patch is was a simple click of the whistle. Now the drop-down boxes take entirely too much time. It's a surefire way for a BM PVP hunter to die before even getting the chance to run back home cryin' to Mama.
3. While you are on your way home cryin' to Mama, be sure to re-apply your favorite aspect. Every time you mount up and dismount, you have to reselect your aspect. I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or intentional. Regardless, in a PVP match (or in any situation really), it shouldn't even be an issue. Bless your heart Blizz, but if we want to change our aspect...we know how.

I hope bugs like these are top priority for Blizz and a fix would be much appreciated. (My devilsaur, Charmella, would appreciate it too!)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You can drag the particular pet you want out of your spellbook to your hotbar rather than use the flyout menu. In the spellbook, click call pet, then drag out the appropriate pet.

Pets spawning with low hp is an ongoing issue and has been reported many times.

Now, as for the issue about mounting removing aspects, I've not seen this on live or beta. Granted, mounting removes Cheetah and Pack, but it shouldn't remove Wild, Hawk, or Fox. If so, you should make a new post reporting only that issue.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
if you had cheeta etc on when you mount, it goes away thus no aspect when you dismount. If you had wild,hawk, etc on, then it remains.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Warlock
Edited by Monsoon on 12/10/2010 11:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Pets are also having huge pathing issues in pvp as well. Its really annoying being BM and your pets running in a figure 8 instead of at the guy :/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The pet health issues needs to be resolved before Cata goes live. It will be a severe hinder to leveling if we have to constantly wait for our pets health to update.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
It's been like this for quite some time even prior to 3.3 if i remember correctly

However i do so wish they would fix it.
Edited by Huntinfools on 11/16/2010 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
It's been like this for quite some time even prior to 3.3 if i remember correctly

Hasn't been fixed by now im guessing it will go live like this.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter

Hasn't been fixed by now im guessing it will go live like this.

Of course it will. I'm just glad the jacked pet stats didn't make it live. Like the weapons did.
Edited by Huntinfools on 11/16/2010 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Hm, is this issue just with level 80 hunters? I've recently made a hunter and she's level 61 and have no problems with the pets.

Only slight problem I had while leveling was level 39 when Trueshot Aura was available and the tooltip said Level 40. Wasn't a huge deal to me, but possibly for newer players who are still new to the game or something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]