The Ghost Wolf is now a Spirit Beast!

100 Night Elf Hunter
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/wolf_ghost.html

Karoma, one of two new Spirit Beasts in Cataclysm will use the old Spirit Wolf model that is currently untameable

Edited by Sniperstrike on 11/16/2010 12:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
And here I thought I was supposed to say that Ghost Wolf is dispellable, not tamable.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/wolf_ghost.html

Karoma, one of two new Spirit Beasts in Catalcysm will use the old Spirit Wolf model previously only available from the Tauren starter-area quest. (which Blizzard later made untameable)

(Not sure if this was mentioned yet or not here)

Why do people keep saying that?

The tameable mob was in duskwallow marsh...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Oh was it? My bad.

I always asked where they got it and they said the Spirit Totem quest. I assumed they meant that starter-area quest.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I have to say, Even though I have a ghost wolf currently, it's good to see them put it back into the game.

Best looking wolf model in my humble opinion. Can't wait to camp and tame it on my currently lowbie horde hunter.

Although, I hope they do make it a bit challenging to tame, as a bit of a nod to those of us who did. Nothing crazy, like nerfbat, but maybe something like increasing your cast time on tame beast spell by 200% or something.
Edited by Viperfangs on 11/16/2010 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
4 Undead Warlock
Okay, listen up everyone....

If there's just ONE thing we need to work on here on my new forums, it's repetitive threads.

Let's keep the omg ghostcrawler threads down to a minimum.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Okay, listen up everyone....

If there's just ONE thing we need to work on here on my new forums, it's repetitive threads.

Let's keep the omg ghostcrawler threads down to a minimum.

Good thing Ghostcrawler isn't a wolf.
Edited by Stax on 11/16/2010 7:42 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]