All Twinks: BG Merge is working, games poppin

70 Gnome Warrior
See title. Make sure to queue up, especially you, 70s!!
Reply Quote
Just curious, what should level 70s que for? Random or like WSG?
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warrior
Seems most people are queuing randoms, had an EoTS pop about half an hour ago but nothing since then.

Would be nice to get WSGs going, we have enough people for that, it was 8Av14H in the EoTS.
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Warrior
I'll bet alliance still won though :)

Been queued for 26 mins, nothing so far.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warrior
Bump

And no, we didnt win :(

Played about 5 games so far tonight, and we've been getting rolled... the Horde twinks seem to have better gear and teamwork. Not to mention their prot pallys are dominating

We'll get it together though.. twinks Q up!
Reply Quote
29 Tauren Shaman
BG merge is NOT completely working.

29s got a pop and ended 4v3. Players who got a pop say it immediately disappeared and they weren't able to requeue to enter. Game ended due to lack of players and those who managed to make it in received a 15m deserter.

Wee.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Low level pvp doesn't matter.
Reply Quote
29 Tauren Shaman

And cue the trolls.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

ur a rogue u dont matter its ok beat on heals and watch them not die
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10-19 is popping fast..often under 3-5 mins if not instant. been a refreshing return after BG merge. about time!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
How is lv70 twinking? Do you guys 2shot each other? I've been interested in making one, but not if I'll only be alive for 2 seconds.
Reply Quote
How is gearing exactly supposed to go?

For my PvP gear I was going to put +20 res gems in the yellow sockets and +10 agi +10 res gems in red sockets for the defense res gives. Right now ungemmed I'm at 260 res with no trinkets and 3/5 merc, 3 vindicator off pieces.
Reply Quote
18 Blood Elf Paladin

Are we going to have to hear this in every post about twinking?

ATTN 80s: Twinks are more fun than end game. You don't grind gear for the sake of grinding gear. You get gear, and pvp.
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Paladin
aka me :)

/dang gem colors changing made me lose a socket bonus!
Reply Quote
I've had 3 ques so far.

These games are so euphoric. I've not had as much fun in PvP at level 80 as I have at level 70.
Reply Quote
So far all my games horde has won.

It was just so amazing though. the sound of blades clashing as I stealthed behind the paladin healers in the mobs of people, silencing and stabbing at them. While at the same time I was being locked down by their defense and my own healers were keeping me up. I can't wait till I get more PvP gear. This is so much fun.

Oh look! BG que! be back later! :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]