======= Can't Find the Right Class/Race/Alt?

(Sticky)

90 Night Elf Rogue
Just trying to hook up some of my gaming buddies with this cool opportunity. This is not spam lol.

Actually, YES it is. Advertising ANYTHING in these forums is against the Code of Conduct, but at least most of them have SOMETHING to do with WoW (though still would be against the CoC). Your ad has nothing to do with WoW and therefore, as far as the moderators are concerned, is no better than chain letters, ads for fake meds, and bored women who want you to look at their webcab feed.
Edited by Avanna on 11/18/2011 11:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
a while back when the fortune stuff was everywhere, first time DK *My first ever 85* Second time Rogue *again second 85* 3rd time Warrior * I decided to create one and power house through to 85 and now i'm in love with my warrior just love him a cow with a sheild and a 1h the size of an orc.*
Reply Quote
16 Goblin Shaman
ah i like to be a all round killer
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
my b
Edited by Azandor on 3/7/2012 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/07/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Azandor
Please help :)

Please read the large message at the top of my sticky and make your own thread, then edit out your post here.
Edited by Icedragon on 3/7/2012 8:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
20 Human Priest
Thanks that helped alot
Reply Quote
34 Dwarf Priest
Hi, I'm posting this here since I don't think it needs a new thread and it's related to the topic. I am trying to decide between Healer Priest or Tank Warrior to get to 85 first. I was wondering, is there a big demand for healers? Traditionally I have always played healers because they were so underpopulated in other games I have played, is it the same here? Will I have difficulty finding groups as a tank? I hope to join a good guild once I hit 85 and I don't want to be excluded because we have too many tanks and not enough healers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/08/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Juules
Hi, I'm posting this here since I don't think it needs a new thread and it's related to the topic.

It has nothing to do with the topic and I have a label at the top of the thread in all caps that says: *******DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. POST YOUR ANSWERS IN YOUR OWN THREAD********

Please delete/edit out your post and make your own thread if you want answers. That warning is there so folks don't clutter up the sticky with individual questions.
Edited by Icedragon on 4/8/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I just found this fun little "Test" you can take with 10 multiple choice questions that will help you determine what class best fits your personality.

http://fortune.worldofwarcraft.com/en_us/personality_test.html

Tried the link, couldn't find the test! /cry I want to take the test! Someone help! Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Tried the link, couldn't find the test! /cry I want to take the test! Someone help! Thanks!

That test was pulled from the website 2 years ago, it no longer exists. It was a horribly bad test anyway, no matter what answers you gave, it would spew out random and inconsistent results.

I ran the test multiple times with the same answers and each time got a different result. I then repeated the process with completely different answers and again got many of the same answers I got with the other answer set.
Reply Quote
52 Draenei Shaman
I found this quiz to be above average on the whole accuracy thing (guessed my class correctly 2/3 times) and it also throws in some comments on the class you scored as. All in all it shows you some relevant options to a class you might like. Check it out and enjoy!

http://www.quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Nathanator5000/what-world-of-warcraft-class-are-you/#
Reply Quote
20 Draenei Paladin
Also, you should really consider a Holy Paladin: best dps, best survivability, fantastic tank, wrecking ball in battlegrounds. It's very fun. Personally, I tend to switch between prot and holy, to spice things up, but, really, holy paladin is probably the best spec ever. It,s also extremely fun to play and easy to learn. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/04/2012 02:24 AMPosted by Carcassonne
Also, you should really consider a Holy Paladin: best dps, best survivability, fantastic tank, wrecking ball in battlegrounds. It's very fun. Personally, I tend to switch between prot and holy, to spice things up, but, really, holy paladin is probably the best spec ever. It,s also extremely fun to play and easy to learn. :)

1) No one in this thread is looking for advice.

2) Holy paladins aren't tanks or DPS, and you're only level 20. You haven't experienced the vast majority of your class, much less a single spec.

3) The advice you gave doesn't make sense and it reeks of personal bias. Leave your opinions out of it when giving class advice in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
2) Holy paladins aren't tanks or DPS, and you're only level 20. You haven't experienced the vast majority of your class, much less a single spec.

3) The advice you gave doesn't make sense and it reeks of personal bias. Leave your opinions out of it when giving class advice in the future.

I think Carcassonne was assuming the crazy OP'd spell combo that holy paladins had in low level BG's was going to be sticking around for longer than a couple of days. Shortly after his/her post the abilities involved in that combo were heavily nerfed.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Nice I hope that work for me too.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004691259#1
Reply Quote
31 Night Elf Mage
I got a fire mage, i like it because it can trick many players, and has a great burst damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]