Possible Loremaster of Kalimdor bug?

80 Night Elf Hunter
Before today's maintenance (Nov 16), my Loremaster of Kalimdor quest count was at 681/700. I do know that sometimes logging in and off the game may change your achievement quest count occasionally, but I logged in and off the game fine with quest count at 681/700 throughout the week. When logging in post-maintenance, I noticed it went down to 679/700.

Does the 4.0.3 bring about the removal of certain Kalimdor quests? I thought Blizzard is not going to make any preliminary changes before 4.0.3a?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
i would like to know also i lost 20 quest from this
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I have noticed that sometimes quests count extra times and then later get fixed. Several of my AQ scepter quests counted as '2' quests done when tracking the seeker [I don't much enjoy questing, hence it not being done] then later the number was fixed. It could be that some quest(s) you did got counted as multiple quests and the bug wasn't fixed until this patch.
Edited by Aerian on 11/17/2010 1:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was wondering why I dropped from 500 to 499. Makes sense. fortunately I didn't lose as much as others.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
A friend of mine was also having trouble with this, she's ~30 quests off and can't figure it out either. Glad I got mine last year. :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]