Any other realms see a reversal in WG today?

1 Human Rogue
Cho'gall alliance has now won four matches in a row. I don't think that's ever happened.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
How can you bg at lvl 1?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Cho'gall alliance has now won four matches in a row. I don't think that's ever happened.

How can you bg at lvl 1?

Did he say he bg'ed? No he did not. So troll elsewhere. Flagged you too.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I know Horde won it once today which never happens on my server.

I stopped doing WG because the Alliance are sooooo bad at it that it's embarrassing to win through sheer numbers. If the numbers balance thing went through on this patch I might start doing it again, win or lose.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I would hope that they have changed it back already. It's a good idea if the server populations are even, but they're not. Blizzard is doing things to make the minority happy. That's not how it should work.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I would hope that they have changed it back already. It's a good idea if the server populations are even, but they're not. Blizzard is doing things to make the minority happy. That's not how it should work.

Why not? Making things more fair is good.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
It's not more fair to those who want to play WG but can't because the other side doesn't bother to show up.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It's not more fair to those who want to play WG but can't because the other side doesn't bother to show up.

So... kinda like every other BG in the game, then? Sounds fair to me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
On Malfurion that's not the case. Dalaran and most of Northrend are filled with Alliance. But they choose not to go to WG. WG on this server is seriously the same people every single time. And after watching WG go by last night it seems like even less Alliance are showing up to play now too.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
seriously look at this - http://www.timeuntilwintergrasp.com/realm.asp?r=Cho'gall - alliance have nine wins straight now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
This just means that because Alliance on your server hasn't gotten many people, it's been easier for them to defend. 3 attacks can't take the keep.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
We used to take the keep with 3 attackers. It's just MUCH easier now.
Edited by Uncleantony on 11/17/2010 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
seriously look at this - http://www.timeuntilwintergrasp.com/realm.asp?r=Cho'gall - alliance have nine wins straight now.

This is hilarious. Cho'gall is infamous for being grossly overpopulated by the Horde. Due comeuppance. And honestly, it'll make the Horde into better PvP'ers. Rather than just rolling through and CC'ing to death everything they see, Cho'gall Horde will now have to learn to fight on more even grounds, against people that have fought uneven odds for years. They'll also have to learn how to actually complete objectives in Wintergrasp, and apparently, for nine straight matches, they haven't yet figured it out. I'm sure they will, eventually.

Twisting Nether (my server) already had a reversal of fortune and the Horde (the bigger population) finally recaptured Wintergrasp after five straight Alliance victories (Alliance has traditionally won ~15% of the time on Twisting Nether). And they've held it twice since. However, Twisting Nether is rife with excellent PvP'ers, and I expected them to re-learn Wintergrasp quickly. And so they did.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
10 straight wins now
/salute
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10 straight wins now
/salute

Rock on. You Alliance Cho'gall'ers deserve a turn around more than any other realm in the U.S.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wait... there's Alliance on Cho'gall? Who knew?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
I've seen Illidan alli win WG a few times, nothing special.

We still stomped them with 15 horde so all is good in my book.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]