Leveling!!

85 Troll Druid
I am leveling my warrior, He is level 71, arms or fury for soloing when I am not tanking instances?
Reply Quote
84 Orc Warrior
It really doesn't matter. Both specs are fantastic while leveling.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Either should be fine, I personally enjoy Arms.

Which ever you like playing more is what I would go with.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
So fury doesn't have massive hit problems anymore? Because I do enjoy fury more than Arms (which is what I am right now).

EDIT: When I say hit problems, I only mean while leveling.
Edited by Vastust on 11/17/2010 6:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
It never really had any problems while leveling, it's just like leveling a rogue for the most part in terms of Hit.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Alright, I must have just got some bad information from a guildy or two.. I guess they just assumed two 2h weapons = hit problems.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I was leveling a fury warrior at that level post patch and you can still get between 18-20% hit at that level and have little rage issues, however, it takes alot of time to find the right gear to keep that and you get locked into gear for longer than you would like
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'd stick with arms, but it's personal opinion. More charge uptime, charge gives rage. You kill things just as quick if not more. only downside is you can't quite pull off the same level of aoe without bladestorm.

Have you tried just leveling prot compared to a dps spec also? Does some nice damage now and has great aoe pull capabilities.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Arms. I'd imagine rage is an issue for Fury at those levels.
Arms is just less stat-dependent.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I usually recommend arms or prot for warrior leveling just because of the fury hit needs.

Fury tends to have issues finding enough hit while leveling (especially pre-60)

from TBC content forward you can make it up with gems.

Unless you've got 2 BoA axes, you're gonna be updating your weapons constantly.
Reply Quote
I used to recommend arms along with the overpower glyph, but the glyph has since been changed.
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Warrior
Everyone has their own preferred play style. I always preferred to level protection. It maybe slower kills but you learn to pull larger mobs rather quickly.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Everyone has their own preferred play style. I always preferred to level protection. It maybe slower kills but you learn to pull larger mobs rather quickly.

Actually prot can kill pretty quickly now thanks to vengeance and the damage changes to prot abilities.

Glyph Revenge, Glyph Cleave, wear DPS gear and watch how fast things die. And picking things up in groups just makes it nastier with Vengeance stacking up quickly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]