Ama's Amaretto Angelfood (Healer OT)

90 Troll Priest
The Rules:

1) Be excellent to each other. No one likes a jerk. Don't be a jerk in this thread. No fighting, no put downs, no name calling - or else Reta will beat you with a stick. >:(

2a) The title of the next thread is to be decided by general acceptance before this one caps; try not to overlap with previous ones. Whomever caps the thread should make the new one.

2b) Keep the ToS in mind when deciding on a thread title. This will make it far less likely to be deleted. Also, the title of the thread should always involve food! This is the healer forum and we're weird.

3) Copy and paste these rules and the below list into the first post of the new thread. Add the title of the new thread to the bottom of the list.

Archive of previous OT threads:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10161146805

BE NICE. THIS IS OUR HOME.

IRC info: http://outofmana.me/healchatirc
Edited by Naér on 10/15/2013 4:20 PM PDT
90 Troll Priest
wtb googledocs archive of the thread titles with links.

i might do that this weekend if I am REALLY bored and looking for some torture.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I don't want to regem/reforge til I double upgrade my hat. Askmrrobot has ruined my life.

wtb googledocs archive of the thread titles with links.

i might do that this weekend if I am REALLY bored and looking for some torture.

I like this idea.
Edited by Ffraid on 10/15/2013 11:46 AM PDT
90 Troll Priest
Yeah I can probably do it and save it. I'll have to do some digging for the links to old threads, might be worth it. If I was OVERLY ambitious I could also have a column for songs linked + artists since people seem to do that often.

Um. Putting amaretto in angelfood is one of the best ideas I've had lately.
90 Blood Elf Priest
i'll take the angelfood. and possibly the amaretto on the side
90 Night Elf Druid

My experience in Cali tells me your average californian would fall over and die if it were 20 degrees and snowing.

lololol yes pretty much. when it starts to drop below 70 i get all excited because it's cold and wintery.

also, i laugh when i see people complaining about being hot when it's 85. !@#$% you don't know from hot! :P
90 Dwarf Priest
"Winni dear, you have three calculators. You do not need another one."
"One is a financial calculator ad I can't figure out how to do radicals with it, one is a basic four function calculator I use for work. And the one you found for me in the garage has been peed on
by cats. So it doesn't work right and it smells bad."
"..."
"AND this one is PINK! A pink scientific calculator. It matches all my binders and my backpack and my hello kitty flash drive."
"..."
"plsplsplspls?"

-from a conversation with Mr. Winni
90 Troll Priest
You most certainly do need a pink calculator.

Though I can't go anywhere without my hp 35s. A fellow student tried to steal it and I nearly killed him for it back.

calculators are srs bns
90 Night Elf Druid
the only calculator i use is the one provided to me by Windows. thank you, Windows. lmao.

you totally need a pink calculator. a peed on calculator is just not the thing at all!
90 Night Elf Druid
Google is my calculator.
90 Dwarf Priest
Yeah, if I had a laptop or similar I would just take that to math class. But I am not doing a radical with an index of a two digit number and a radicand of a four or five digit number in my head or by hand during an exam with a time limit.

I am excited by the pretty pink scientific calculators, since when I was in school last calculators where like brassieres. They where either pretty or they did everything you needed. Now you can apparently have both.
Edited by Winnifred on 10/15/2013 12:09 PM PDT
90 Goblin Priest

My experience in Cali tells me your average californian would fall over and die if it were 20 degrees and snowing.

lololol yes pretty much. when it starts to drop below 70 i get all excited because it's cold and wintery.

also, i laugh when i see people complaining about being hot when it's 85. !@#$% you don't know from hot! :P

I want to footnote this and clarify it's usually crybabby SoCal'ers that are guilty of this in the northern, eastern and south-eastern regions of the state it does get legitimately cold and hot. However, if you do life in SoCal you really have no right to complain about weather ever. Ever.

Soda is acceptable.
Soda-pop is acceptable if not juvenile.
Pop is unacceptable.
Coke is right out.

You don't call all cars Hondas, you don't call all animals cats, you don't call every MMO a World of Warcraft. Why do you call every soda a Coke?
90 Dwarf Priest
Why do you call every soda a Coke?

Because it is too hot here to use more than one syllable.
90 Night Elf Druid
Shih tzus are cats. Let it be known.
90 Gnome Monk
10/15/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Iapetus
you don't call all animals cats

We had a warrior in ToT that called Horridon a giraffe. His gf (our hunter) kept bugging him for a giraffe.
90 Troll Priest
I said yesterday, man, the worst slip in awhile. I was a tad drunk but YIKES.

Someone was on the news with 6 children who was complaining about no more foodstamps and wic (7th on the way).

And I said, to my friend "Man, I get the need for benefits, but if you're that poor you need to stop killing your children"

O_o
90 Tauren Druid

You are clearly from a different part of California than I am. :D

(High Sierras. It has snowed twice already in the past month. Non-4WD/non-AWD is not an option.)
(High Sierras. It has snowed twice already in the past month. Non-4WD/non-AWD is not an option.)

The majority of californians live in either SoCal or the Bay Area though. I used to live up in the foothills of the sierras near tahoe, and it got pretty hot and cold, not often snowed though. Loved going up to tahoe or some of the other lakes in that area, + skiing/boarding.
90 Human Priest
Got my hair chopped off today. No more ponytail. :(

My head feels lighter.
90 Pandaren Priest
Why do you call every soda a Coke?

Because that's what it is. Duh.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]