Ama's Amaretto Angelfood (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Druid
10/16/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Iapetus
feel the magic of our butts colliding!

This made me laugh more than it probably should have.

i crack myself up on a regular basis. i find most everything i say at least partially hilarious. then i do my creepy internet giggle. heh. heh. heh. i'm so funny. it's weird.
90 Troll Priest
Ah, yes, I'm right where VA, WV and MD touch.

Like, seriously. I can see WV and VA from my house. And buy the cheap goods from whichever state has it cheaper.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Works for me. taco party inc.

Bunnylove, i crack myself up all the time. I'm the only person who finds me funny...besides ffraid maybe. So it's good that I do
Edited by Ionnebot on 10/16/2013 10:06 AM PDT
90 Troll Priest
I laugh like that.

it's sort of a *snort* cackle cackle giggle
100 Goblin Priest
Bunnylove are going to hangout before ya'll and we'll have a better taco party and yeah. Cause west coast best coast.
90 Troll Priest
Shut up and stop reminding me of what I already know.

I am planning on moving back to Oregon within 5 years, but job stability etc etc.
100 Gnome Monk
A guildy used to live in Seattle. He calls it Baja Canada. Then again coming from him that's a complement.
100 Orc Shaman
HC
Nvm yolo filled
Edited by Sensations on 10/16/2013 10:19 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Bunnylove are going to hangout before ya'll and we'll have a better taco party and yeah. Cause west coast best coast.

I'm going to have a Help Me Say Bye to LBC Dinner at SuperMex before I move down to SD. I'll give you the invite details. I want to meet more WoW people, it's been ages since I've met a friend from online. :3

lol @ Baja Canada
100 Gnome Monk
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10261776291

Oh Moon Guard.
100 Goblin Priest
10/16/2013 10:27 AMPosted by Bunnylove

I'm going to have a Help Me Say Bye to LBC Dinner at SuperMex before I move down to SD. I'll give you the invite details. I want to meet more WoW people, it's been ages since I've met a friend from online. :3

lol @ Baja Canada

I'm in Mission Viejo so I'm basically right between Long Beach and SD. Actually I'll be in Long Beach this Sunday cause apparently getting scared on the Queen Mary is a thing.
90 Blood Elf Priest
nobody can have a taco party better than mine. Sorry.
90 Troll Priest
Uhm.

That's my server.

heh.

He expressed disappointment and said he wanted a little something more. I asked him what and he said something about "humiliation".

I pondered that for a while. I said, okay, I got it. I'll call you "intern" now go get me a cup of coffee.

*giggles*
Edited by Naér on 10/16/2013 10:46 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
what on earth? MG might be as weird as KJ's forums
100 Goblin Priest
Did Snowfox just say that slaves and subs are the same thing? :/
90 Night Elf Druid
10/16/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Iapetus

lol @ Baja Canada

I'm in Mission Viejo so I'm basically right between Long Beach and SD. Actually I'll be in Long Beach this Sunday cause apparently getting scared on the Queen Mary is a thing.

sweet! :D i can see the queen mary from my office building right now. :D
90 Troll Priest
Did Snowfox just say that slaves and subs are the same thing? :/

Where are you seeing that?

Snowfox just indicated that generally, there are a surplus of willing subs and not a ton of doms because of the work required. I mean, sure there are fake OH I CAN BE MEAN TO YOU HAH HAH doms but not a lot of skillful, well rounded ones.

And that it's easier to be a sub because of the amount of effort involved.

Ideally a dom studies you, and finds a way to get under your defenses. That sort of study of a person, is just not something that happens overnight. They learn just how much they can push you without truly harming you (mentally and physically). Additionally, they have to learn to limit themselves as well, and that sort of self control is difficult for many. Not to mention they should aim to improve upon you, in some manner, that sort of breaking you down to build you back up.

I respect people that can do this.
Edited by Naér on 10/16/2013 10:58 AM PDT
100 Goblin Priest
I think I just didn't read what he wrote in the proper tone of voice.

I'm well aware of how the dynamic works! I was just under the false assumption that he was saying a Dom/sub relationship was the same as a Master/slave one.
90 Pandaren Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10261776291

Oh Moon Guard.

Crap, I missed that one. What was it about?
90 Troll Priest
I think among some, it's a mis-naming issue.

They two are used interchangeably at times, which causes the issue.

@tiriel

moon guard slave, bdsm, snowfox many knowledges about things subculture, and how terrible 50 shades of gray is.
Edited by Naér on 10/16/2013 11:02 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]