Ama's Amaretto Angelfood (Healer OT)

100 Tauren Druid
Oh, I am doing Arch in the Eastern Kingdoms because of the flying issue, the ability to take a zep from one end of the continent to the other, the fact there are FPs all over the place, and the fact that the Clockwork Gnome sells quite well on my server. :D
100 Tauren Priest
Archaeology can't be more boring than smiting the 56th mantid in a row to death, can it?

Normally I would agree with you but I've been extremely ticked off at blizzard and the whole archeology thing the entire expansion.

They didn't make a single mount or pet to go after in pandaria. Not only that but my cool fun items that I loved in cata like the transformation items and my puzzle box? Nothing even close. I can't even remember the rares I made in pandaria because they were so stupidly boring and unimaginitive. It was pathetic and the only reason I did it was for the nerd points.
77 Gnome Mage
I am doing Arch in the Eastern Kingdoms because of the flying issue

If that is the route you are going to take i would suggest doing Kilm. That way you have a shot at the Tol mount. Nothing good from eastern kingdoms imo.
90 Human Mage
I have a mage. Sort of.

I've never been much able to get into archaeology. Talk about a grind, yeesh. And there is no immediate profit.

Grinding mobs for rep gives a) satisfaction of slaughter b) rep c) gold n stuffs
Grinding herbs or minerals or fishes gives immediate herbs, minerals, and fishes

Archaeology gives... maybe nothing. Ever. And is so very tedious. D:
90 Human Priest
10/16/2013 06:13 AMPosted by Suplift
so much hate on holy priests.

:( :( :( :( :( :(
100 Gnome Monk
Three pristines from Seeker of Knowledge. One of these days ....
100 Tauren Druid
10/16/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Flickers
I am doing Arch in the Eastern Kingdoms because of the flying issue

If that is the route you are going to take i would suggest doing Kilm. That way you have a shot at the Tol mount. Nothing good from eastern kingdoms imo.

I already have both the mount and the Crawling Claw from Tol'vir. :P It took me 32 damn Canopic Jars to find the Vials of Sands recipe so yeah, there isn't much from Tol'vir I don't have!

I am after Zin'Rokh for my troll DK's transmog set, and the Clockwork Gnome to sell. Troll and Dwarf spawn much more frequently on that continent than the Nelf-incest-party that is Kalimdor.

*Looks up Rhapsidy's Archeology achievements.*

You scare me.
Edited by Pipikaula on 10/16/2013 1:20 PM PDT
90 Troll Priest
holy priest is 4 fite

stay stronk ilu
Edited by Naér on 10/16/2013 1:22 PM PDT
77 Gnome Mage
10/16/2013 01:20 PMPosted by Pipikaula
I already have both the mount

Not sure we can be friends.
100 Gnome Monk
*Looks up Rhapsidy's Archeology achievements.*

You scare me.

I'm not much better. Of the three pristines I'm missing to complete every achievement I've solved over 30 of each one.
100 Human Priest
BLIZZARD WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT BEFORE RAID FINDER WHERE MORE GEAR DROPPED FOR EVERYONE???? WHERE RAIDING WAS EXCLUSIVE AND YOU HAD TO BE SKILLED TO RAID???? BEFORE THE REJECTION DUE TO ILEVEL????? NO ONE WANTS TO INVEST IN GEARING PEOPLE UP SOLELY BECAUSE OF RAID FINDER AND FLEX.

what is this even
<3 u DnR
100 Night Elf Druid
i replied to that. teehee.

i am enjoying replying to threads even more now thanks to my exciting new gear setup. check me out. *struts*
100 Gnome Monk
i replied to that. teehee.

i am enjoying replying to threads even more now thanks to my exciting new gear setup. check me out. *struts*

I did too. I wonder why people think raiding was hard back in the day or something.

*checks Bunny out*

I really wish they had a model viewer so you could rotate around and pose people to get a better idea of the outfit.

Also it looks like you're chewing on your shoulder pad. ;)
90 Draenei Shaman
Omg so many priests XD
90 Human Priest
Okay so I need your help healers

Last night my mom had some kind of episode. She got extremely dizzy, her body kept locking up, she had trouble forming words. It was bad. She refused to let me take her to the hospital though.

The body thing went away, but she's been horribly dizzy ever since. This is a good 18 hours later and her head is still spinning. I'm trying to get her to let me take her in, but until she says okay I dunno what else to do. Has anyone seen anything like this before?
100 Tauren Druid
Sounds like an inner ear issue?

But seriously, DOCTOR! NOW!
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Last night my mom had some kind of episode. She got extremely dizzy, her body kept locking up, she had trouble forming words. It was bad. She refused to let me take her to the hospital though.

The body thing went away, but she's been horribly dizzy ever since. This is a good 18 hours later and her head is still spinning. I'm trying to get her to let me take her in, but until she says okay I dunno what else to do. Has anyone seen anything like this before?

I'm absolutely no expert but I do know seizures can cause symptoms similar to this. But what Pipikaula said.

Doctor asap. The majority of things that tend to cause loss of speech, loss of control of body and dizziness are very often on the serious to very serious range.

Best be on the safe thing in my opinion.
Edited by Marathel on 10/16/2013 2:15 PM PDT
94 Human Priest

That's an awful lot of symptoms of stroke.

Hospital.

Go.

Edit: At the very least call 911 or a doctor.
Edited by Amabella on 10/16/2013 2:34 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
Yup. if she won't go, call 911 and they'll take her. Those symptoms sound too serious to ignore.
96 Tauren Monk
Yup. if she won't go, call 911 and they'll take her. Those symptoms sound too serious to ignore.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]