Ama's Amaretto Angelfood (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Druid
10/16/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Mist
Yup. if she won't go, call 911 and they'll take her. Those symptoms sound too serious to ignore.

Seriously! Hope she's okay and gets checked out before it gets worse <3
100 Goblin Priest
I haven't been stomped on this badly in battlegrounds in a very long time.
90 Night Elf Druid
I haven't been stomped on this badly in battlegrounds in a very long time.

I'll stop queuing then ;)
90 Troll Priest
Yeah I don't want you to panic, but she needs to get to a hospital asap.

That's how my mothers stroke was.
90 Human Priest
Yeah I don't want you to panic, but she needs to get to a hospital asap.

That's how my mothers stroke was.

I was afraid that's what happened. I'm gonna take her in a little bit.
90 Tauren Priest
Hope it's not too serious, Illu, and that she's okay. I wouldn't know what to do either :(
90 Gnome Mage
t's time to post on mages?

Mages you say?
90 Troll Shaman
So I peaked into the resto shaman 4pc thread.

Tiberria wants them to buff shaman 4pc, so it does at least 5% of their output.

wut....

You need to develop better reading comprehension skills. I suggested that they buff it so the mirror image thing actually duplicates spells instead of duplicating them for ~1/4 of the initial cast. It would make it like 2% instead of <0.5%.
90 Troll Priest

(hugs)

It's going to be okay.

on a much less serious note -- no trinket from lfr, flex, or normal. bonus rolls on flex/normal awarded gold and staff i already have.
100 Tauren Priest
O there goes sarosha again in d and r making me crack up. I love his new line of crap he's spouting now. Must have killed normal garrosh to get into flex garrosh run!
90 Troll Priest
Must have killed normal garrosh to get into flex garrosh run!

MUST HAVE KILLED RA DEN TO DO TOT LFR

just saying.

that's just like, my opinion man.
90 Night Elf Druid
10/16/2013 03:59 PMPosted by Naér

(hugs)

It's going to be okay.

on a much less serious note -- no trinket from lfr, flex, or normal. bonus rolls on flex/normal awarded gold and staff i already have.

i keep getting the same weapons in flex over and over

the staff and the mace and the two offhands each week for flex but to tier or a normal trinket it wont drop >.<
90 Night Elf Druid
O there goes sarosha again in d and r making me crack up. I love his new line of crap he's spouting now. Must have killed normal garrosh to get into flex garrosh run!

bahahaha *skips off to see*

i was just wondering this morning where sarosha had wandered off too. xD
100 Orc Shaman
HC
So I peaked into the resto shaman 4pc thread.

Tiberria wants them to buff shaman 4pc, so it does at least 5% of their output.

wut....

You need to develop better reading comprehension skills. I suggested that they buff it so the mirror image thing actually duplicates spells instead of duplicating them for ~1/4 of the initial cast. It would make it like 2% instead of <0.5%.

Tiberria please, even then there is no reason for them to buff any part of us with a nerf somewhere else. Stop.
Edited by Sensations on 10/16/2013 4:21 PM PDT
90 Troll Priest
I think Divine Star needs buffed. =/ so wimpy
90 Troll Shaman

Tiberria please, even then there is no reason for them to buff any part of us with a nerf somewhere else. Stop.

If you have a 4 piece bonus that is so bad (both the set bonus and the itemization of the tier pieces themselves) that people are actively gearing around avoiding it, it's a design/balance problem that needs to be fixed.
90 Night Elf Druid
I think Divine Star needs buffed. =/ so wimpy

YES PLZ
90 Night Elf Druid

If you have a 4 piece bonus that is so bad (both the set bonus and the itemization of the tier pieces themselves) that people are actively gearing around avoiding it, it's a design/balance problem that needs to be fixed.

Blizz has stated many times that they do not want all pieces to be perfectly itemized. They deliberately do this to create "choices."

The thing I don't like about the shaman 4pc has less to do with how much output it provides and more to do with tying a mobility cooldown to a throughput cooldown. Might find yourself saving SWG for high damage phases as an additional burst CD instead of using it to cast on the run.

Maybe the option is good. I dunno. Pretty out of touch with shaman stuff lately.
Edited by Bunnylove on 10/16/2013 4:26 PM PDT
100 Tauren Priest
O bunny you stirred a hornets nest. We really didn't need to start sarosha on the I CANT RAID BECAUSE BLIZZARD FORCES ME TO TRANSFER SERVERS TO RAID BECAUSE MY SERVER IS DEAD AND I REFUSE TO PAY THEM SO ILL !@#$% ON THE FORUMS FOR 2 YEARS INSTEAD OF COUGHING UP 25 BUCKS train again
Edited by Rapsidy on 10/16/2013 4:28 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Mage
Okay so I need your help healers

Last night my mom had some kind of episode. She got extremely dizzy, her body kept locking up, she had trouble forming words. It was bad. She refused to let me take her to the hospital though.

The body thing went away, but she's been horribly dizzy ever since. This is a good 18 hours later and her head is still spinning. I'm trying to get her to let me take her in, but until she says okay I dunno what else to do. Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Ilu, take her to the hospital, she may have had a mild stroke.

Edit: In fact do this: ignore her pleas for you to do nothing, call 911 yourself right now, and tell them everything you just told us.
Edited by Taymage on 10/16/2013 4:30 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]