Ama's Amaretto Angelfood (Healer OT)

90 Human Priest
Pepsi is about 72 times better than coke.

http://i.imgur.com/Zla1J.gif
90 Troll Priest
Yes. Really.

You all are nasty people.
100 Pandaren Shaman
Psssh. Pepsi > coke 255000 times out of 10.

Look guys, I can use blatantly terrible math too.

Edit: pepsi is NOT gross. you all are cray cray

Here in Atlanta those words are sacrilege. <.<

But we are the Coke capitol of the world... <_<
90 Pandaren Priest
Pepsi is about 72 times better than coke.

You really were dropped on your head as a child, weren't you?!
100 Goblin Shaman
zZq
Mt. Dew > Dr. Pepper. I have no real preference for Coke or Pepsi. They're both good on their days.

Generally I go for Dew or DrP, sometimes throwing in a root beer or sprite or something.
90 Human Priest
not everyone can be awesome enough to like coke. it's ok, we are an accepting, tolerant people.
100 Goblin Shaman
zZq
So you're saying you'll accept this Pepsi?
100 Pandaren Shaman
not everyone can be awesome enough to like coke. it's ok, we are an accepting, tolerant people.

Have you been to Atlanta? I've seen people ram their cars into Pepsi trucks because they hate Pepsi so much...
90 Human Priest
i'm really nice to everyone, especially to people i know that i see post helpful information in the D&R forums.
90 Troll Priest
Yeah, people too srs.

I just like soda. I'm juts a fan of pepsi because I grew up with it. I didn't "accept" coke until a friend only had that to drink.

It's pretty okay. Vanilla coke is the bomb.
100 Gnome Monk
Mt. Dew > Dr. Pepper. I have no real preference for Coke or Pepsi. They're both good on their days.

Generally I go for Dew or DrP, sometimes throwing in a root beer or sprite or something.

I'm pretty much limited to the diet stuff so DrP beats all of them. Diet Dew is okay.

10/15/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Chrysippus

Have you been to Atlanta? I've seen people ram their cars into Pepsi trucks because they hate Pepsi so much...

I've visited our office there a few times. I would have just assumed that it was road rage. There's so much traffic there.
100 Goblin Priest
Let's all take a moment to remember that Fanta was created because Coca-Cola syrup couldn't be imported into Germany during WWII due to the embargo. But the clever people over at the German branch of Coca-Cola wanted to keep on selling something, so they threw together a horrible concoction of whatever the hell was just laying around and available.

So next time you knock back a bottle of Fanta, be sure to give Hitler a thumbs up.
100 Draenei Priest
Coke and Fanta with sugar cane in glass bottle > all.
thanks, third world countries.
100 Pandaren Shaman
I've visited our office there a few times. I would have just assumed that it was road rage. There's so much traffic there.

That is Atlanta for ya. Road Rage, Pepsi Hate, and traffic.
100 Goblin Shaman
zZq
I'm pretty much limited to the diet stuff so DrP beats all of them. Diet Dew is okay.

I hate diet drinks but I will agree DDP > Diet Dew. For the most part I've cut all soda out unless I'm using it for a mixer. Trying to be better about having more water or juice instead of *pop* ;)

Around here I've heard everything from soda, pop, and soda pop.
90 Night Elf Druid
I drink Pepsi, purely because that's what my mom drank and diet pepsi tastes way better than diet coke.

If I am out and actually order soda I just get whatever, I am not picky :p
100 Goblin Shaman
zZq
I remember growing up my brothers would always mix all the fountain drinks if we went out. So it'd be a touch of root beer, Coke, Dr Pepper, Sprite, then whatever the kid choice was, usually fruit punch or orange. It was the worst looking drink.
100 Draenei Paladin
My favorite is Moxie soda.

That's probably because I went to a summer camp in Maine as a kid, and we'd just buy the stuff purely because it tasted awful. It's like nostalgia in a bottle, which is honestly the only reason they could possibly remain in business. The soda tastes godawful.

I don't live in Maine, but last time I went up there to visit my aunt and uncle (a few years ago), I remember going to the store with them and buying a bottle of Moxie and just getting this dumbfounded look from both of them.

It's... bad.
100 Pandaren Shaman
I drink Pepsi, purely because that's what my mom drank and diet pepsi tastes way better than diet coke.

If I am out and actually order soda I just get whatever, I am not picky :p

You'd be surprised how many people aren't that rational...

I worked for a couple months in a Quiznos while the Sonny's BBQ that I was getting transferred to was under construction...(I was glad the day my Sonny's boss called me up to work inventory management.)
Those people got so angry about us not serving Coke products, we actually had one guy who threw rocks through our front windows because of it. Plus the aforementioned person who rammed their car into a Pepsi truck...
100 Goblin Shaman
zZq
I've never heard of Moxie soda. My grandmother drinks Tab. She's the only person I've known to drink that.

My favorite drink of all time was Surge. I lived on the stuff.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]