MPPM: Lesser Voidcaller

Community Manager
Sensing a theme lately? Along the lines of nightmarish things that are a nightmare for your nightmares?

No exception this week! An avatar--if you will--of what ushers the recently deceased into death, I present to you the Lesser Voidcaller!

The first thing you might notice is how awesome this pet looks. But now you're probably distracted by the thought of where you need to go to get one. Big whoop, right? You're level 9000, you have a gajillion HP, your attack power is like whoa . . . so what are you waiting for?

Get one, defeat others, watch them "cross over", cackle with laughter, and then come back and post your stories here. Go!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
All right, I'll bite.

From a PvP perspective, the guy's pretty meh =P

First slot is standard fare.

Second slot has Siphon Life (weak) and Prismatic Barrier (not great on a pet with no fast breeds -- its value is largely in its first turn surprise block, as the opponent can play around it once it's up).

Third slot has Curse of Doom (not great in PvP, as the debuffed pet often dies before the Curse has time to go off; slightly better on a swapper team) and Drain Power (not terrible, but not amazing either, as the only big damage ability that might benefit from the buff shares its slot).

So, all said and done, I tried him for a bit and then moved on :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Sensing a theme lately? Along the lines of nightmarish things that are a nightmare for your nightmares?

Nightmare?

Expansion rumors?

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I like to use him with Prismatic Barrier when I level other pets and the pet I'm leveling is too weak to take a hit.
I do Prismatic Barrier-Swap lowbie pet-Swap to pet I use to carry others.
Edited by Makco on 10/18/2013 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Honestly, some of the neatest looking pets are meh for battles. On the other hand they are great for appearance collectors.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
My Warlock likes to run around with her Voidlord and little brother watching the action.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
I love when he eats smaller ghosts.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I do so love getting into the

"Pass for an hour because nobody wants to hit the barrier." Match's
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Had it, used it constantly in certain Cele Tourney compositions. Solid pet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I leveled him as soon as I got him because I thought he was cool, but found he had unfortunately little use in pvp. But now with the celestial tournament out, he's become quite valuable against a number of the tamers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Dreams within dreams, am I becoming a pug? Why is my undead forsaken friend talking to me about toast.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Great looks, decent moveset, but not being Undead or having a speedy breed hurts him in PvP.

However, being NOT being an Undead but having access to a large amount of Undead moves makes him very useful for the Celestial Tournament.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/18/2013 03:59 PMPosted by Crithto

Who has nightmares about fluffy, blue marshmellows?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
talk about nightmares. put some pants on
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Don't like him much for PvP use, but he does look great aesthetically.

Wish he was a bit larger though. He seems really small for a voidcaller type of pet. : )
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Only use this guy when I'm running around on my warlock. I don't him him for pve or pvp lol
Reply Quote
16 Worgen Rogue
Only use this guy when I'm running around on my warlock. I don't him him for pve or pvp lol

No, but I her him.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
After two chaos bolts packed with a couple of incinerates his old mistress lay there dead, but now he has a new older brother to look up to.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
He's pretty useful for those humanoid pets with critter moves in the Tourney. I haven't used him otherwise.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
It's good for the Tournament, especially the Celestial stage because it has Curse of Doom along with its very-valuable-against-way-more-uber-pokemon-than-yours magic-type ability.

And it's cute. *shrug* Kind of. It's cuter than Kovok anyway. But what isn't?

Who has nightmares about fluffy, blue marshmellows?

Anyone who's on a diet I assume.
Edited by Aliandrin on 10/19/2013 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]