553 Crafting - Blue Attention DEMANDED Grrr

(Locked)

83 Human Priest
21-28 days to make one piece of equipment is just insanity. I could understand 7-10 days, about one a week or so, but 3 weeks to 1 month for one piece of equipment is just ridiculous. I know they can be "accelereated," but really who is disenchanting raid gear? And if I had good raid gear I wouldn't need 553. This really demands some blue attention pronto.

THIS IS RRRRRRRRIDDDDDDICCCCCCCUUUUULOUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
90 Undead Priest
10/15/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Kavanagh
but really who is disenchanting raid gear?

My guild does. We had to 9 times this week because ele shaman/holy paladin gear keeps dropping. Btw this is a 10 man raid group.
100 Goblin Hunter
Lots of people are disenchanting raid gear.

They made it so you can craft raid quality gear while never requiring you to step into the raid and yet the complaint is they take too long.
99 Blood Elf Rogue
Blue Attention DEMANDED

Oh, I'm sure they're quaking in their boots.

Seriously, though, things like this will be more likely to get you a vacation than a response.

Edit: Well, you'll get responses, but they'll mostly be from sarcastic yahoos like me.
Edited by Phendrus on 10/15/2013 9:10 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Demanding a blue post is a great way to ensure you'll never get one.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree with this fully.
Lets go back to needing D/Eed raid mats, the guild bank demands moar gold.
100 Goblin Priest
DE'D about 4-5 pieces of raid gear tonight. Gotta love those non-legendary cloaks and that intellect plate...
100 Goblin Hunter
DE'D about 4-5 pieces of raid gear tonight. Gotta love those non-legendary cloaks and that intellect plate...

Thought I saw <is a cutie> pugging tonight and was tempted to join it.

I agree with this fully.
Lets go back to needing D/Eed raid mats, the guild bank demands moar gold.

This is the thing with me, crafting of raid items is easier than it has ever been this tier for people who don't raid. You don't need to raid to get the patterns. You don't need raid mats to craft the items. You just need raid mats to craft the items more frequently.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I DE'd several things from LFR tonight. I either had better or it was a repeat of what I already had.
90 Draenei Mage
You seem like a bit of a whinger. I suggest you grow some !@#$%^-*s and quit being a little b!tch.
90 Troll Warlock
Crafted gear is already down to like 10-20k a piece on Barth.

I picked my belt up for like 10k second week.
Edited by Awkward on 10/15/2013 10:01 PM PDT
100 Worgen Rogue
10/15/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Kavanagh
I know they can be "accelereated," but really who is disenchanting raid gear?

The first two weeks we weren't DEing many things. The third week on we were DEing 2-3 pieces for the first 6 or so bosses (25s guild) and we had an abundance of the Spirits of War until we sold a bunch of them.

21-28 days is perfectly fine.
90 Orc Shaman
This is the thing with me, crafting of raid items is easier than it has ever been this tier for people who don't raid. You don't need to raid to get the patterns. You don't need raid mats to craft the items. You just need raid mats to craft the items more frequently.

^This

Compared to previous expansions, the craftable gear this time around is far easier to get. Aside from getting quick, easy, free access to the patterns, the only restriction to being able to craft them is time based. 21-28 days is not that long considering that piece is BiS for a lot of players (especially those not doing normal/heroic raiding). Even compared to some raiding gear, it is still better thanks to the stats.
91 Goblin Shaman
DEMANDED

Yeah. That'll work out real well.
100 Orc Warrior
Its probably been said, but go try to craft a Sulfuron Hammer and tell me about having to do a daily for a month.

Crafting has gotten miles easier than it was.
100 Orc Warrior
Its a guarantee drop that goes to me and only me :)

So far* I'm still waiting on another spec that uses Int plate. /taps foot
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]