Stacy's Mom's Apple Pie (Healer OT)

90 Troll Priest
I love snow, so go away.

=( okay. Share? T_T

As far as accents my tastes seem to change but

Canadian (LAUGH ALL YOU WANT OKAY), Irish, Swedish, Japanese if speaking Japanese, English.
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh, I'll share yes!

I looooveee English/Australian, Irish, Southern, French, a bunch of other European accents, etc. I just like accents.

And by Southern I mean something like Kevin Spacey's Southern accent in House of Cards. Yum.
90 Night Elf Druid
10/19/2013 08:35 AMPosted by Naér
Canadian

Call me.
90 Night Elf Druid
This druid on my realm raids 10s with 17000 spirit.

:( What.
90 Night Elf Druid

I'm jealous. I only have 15k spirit, raiding 10s.
90 Troll Priest
Why could anyone feasibly want that much stats in regen? Other than like single healing 10 or specific strats.

I guess I just don't get it.
100 Draenei Shaman
male draenei

Not even once.

I thought you guys liked me T_T

I did that until I cut my spirit and mastery to make room for more crit and haste. I had about 17k spirit and 85% mastery but bare-minimum haste and crit.
90 Night Elf Druid
They heal with both a disc priest and shadow priest, so I'm having trouble understanding why you would need that much I guess. Double hymns + shields???

If I go back mastery build but go for socket bonuses, I'll have 14600 and even then I feel as if that's too much, lol.

ALSO I GOT POKEMON X, AHHH. SO HAPPY YEESSSSSSS. Gonna be a champion.
Edited by Alueim on 10/19/2013 9:53 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, I still went oom sometimes with 15k Spirit; it's as if the other healers just aren't doing anything sometimes. If I had a choice, I wouldn't have used the spirit trinket from Siegecrafter at all.

Luckily for me, I won't be sticking around for much longer in here.
90 Human Priest
Edit: Running off to geek out today and play D&D.

That's tomorrow, for me!

Fixin seems to be another word I've heard from southerners.

Y'all fixin to go to the store?

Also, every time I hear "I'm going to put up the dishes" it boggles my mind (rough translation: something like "clear the table" or "put the dishes on the kitchen counter" or something).

I mean... where exactly are you going to put the dishes you just ate from? On top of... the fridge? Maybe something involving the roof? idk.

My mum told me an interesting story how once in Colorado it snowed on September 6th and she'll never forget it because it was still technically summer, lol.

I'm originally from a small mining town north of the 55th parallel. My birthday is July 6th. It once snowed on my birthday (though I wasn't there to witness it; I was on summer holidays, visiting my grandparents in the "south"... ie, 1hr-ish north of North Dakota).

As far as accents my tastes seem to change but

Canadian

I get Naer! I get Naer! Naer is mine!

<dances around>

One of the 3 resto druids in my guild coined a Spiritless staff yesterday and then complained loudly about it in Mumble because "it's not even a resto druid staff".

She's... a nice lady. And she's improved a bunch since I came on board at the beginning of 5.4.

But I still /facepalmed.

male draenei

Not even once.

I thought you guys liked me T_T

rofl! :D
Edited by Iiritha on 10/19/2013 10:29 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid

One of the 3 resto druids in my guild coined a Spiritless staff yesterday and then complained loudly about it in Mumble because "it's not even a resto druid staff".

She's... a nice lady. And she's improved a bunch since I came on board at the beginning of 5.4.

But I still /facepalmed.

If you mean the Sha of Pride staff, with Mastery Crit, then yes, it's not a Restoration Druid Staff.

Crit automatically isn't a Restoration Druid item. If I had a choice, I wouldn't use the 100 Crit rating from my shoulder enchant.
90 Dwarf Priest
It would be fantastic if I could get warm.

And no, Mr. Winni, 62F is not a comfortable indoor temperature - even if I believed that mendacious indoor thermostat temperature thing (and I don't).
I have on my thermals, two pairs of socks, pajamas and a blanket and I am still shivering.

I suggest turning on the heat...he suggests another blanket and a hat.
Edited by Winnifred on 10/19/2013 11:26 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
I look like a cat.

Ohohohoh.
90 Human Priest

But I still /facepalmed.

If you mean the Sha of Pride staff, with Mastery Crit, then yes, it's not a Restoration Druid Staff.

Crit automatically isn't a Restoration Druid item. If I had a choice, I wouldn't use the 100 Crit rating from my shoulder enchant.

That's BS.

It's not an optimal resto druid item. Yes, it'd be a "stepping-stone" upgrade, perhaps; something you'd be hoping to replace with something more optimal, but just because something has a non-preferred secondary stat on it doesn't make it an item that shouldn't be on your loot table >.>

edit: perhaps you & I are looking at this as slightly different issues. I'm /facepalming that she thinks it's obnoxious for it to be included on her loot table for coin rolls, whereas you're saying "a resto druid would be an idiot to roll on it when it drops for the raid [presumably unless they were severely undergeared in the weapon department]"?
Edited by Iiritha on 10/19/2013 11:30 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
LA
Crit is only 15% behind mastery. I'd use it if I coined it over something of the previous tier on the ilvl jump alone.
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, I'll have to agree. If I coined a staff with crit (before I got my current weapon), I would probably still take it because it's an ilvl jump and I can still reforge.

It's not useless.
90 Pandaren Priest
Someone hold my hands before I start typing more sarcastic things.

*flails*

I have not had enough caffeine for this crap.
90 Night Elf Druid
Someone needs to hold my hands to keep me from touching my face.
100 Blood Elf Monk
ALSO I GOT POKEMON X, AHHH. SO HAPPY YEESSSSSSS. Gonna be a champion.

One of us, one of us.
90 Night Elf Druid
One of us, one of us.

Soooon.

As soon as I get someone to take me to buy my 3DS. >:|
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]