choosing a class?

90 Troll Druid
Im looking to level a healer . I'm sure there all great , but i'd like to find one that not olny can heal well , but if god forbid if I'm out farming somewhere and i get attacked on the road by either a NPC or by another player . not only will i be able to self heal , i would be able to some damage .
I tried resto Druid , and i just dont like it

can anyone suggest a good healer to level?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
so you want a healer that can dps? sounds like you want a monk but really if your farming and healing thats just makes it super hard just go boomkin while you farm.
Edited by Nillie on 10/17/2013 3:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Priest atonement healing and monk eminence healing work well. We hit hard enough to kill mobs and it smart heals
Reply Quote
Yeah disc priest is awesome and shamans as well.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
They can all do damage

Yeah disc priest is awesome and shamans as well.

Resto shaman are not awesome at doing damage at all. You are looking for either a Priest or Fistweaver if you mean you want to max dps in a healing spec.

But really, world pve is why we have offspecs. Doesn't make much sense to try to dps it all in a healing spec.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Assuming you're max level, there's literally no drawback to having a DPS offspec to do quests in. It just takes you a second to respec.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]