Theolo's Toasted Toad Tartare (Healer OT)

90 Dwarf Shaman
I actually am hoping to next expansion, but we may get an influx of shaman. We'll see. I'll always play what we need but I find shaman very engaging and refreshing.
90 Human Priest
ok, ok, I'll post on my priest again. Sheesh.
90 Troll Priest
There was a strange shaman in here. Help me, I'm scared.

Tsyili
I hate you. You have Cha yeeeeeeeeeeeee. My guild might run heroic ToT again this week just for me to get that trinket.
Edited by Naér on 10/17/2013 6:19 AM PDT
90 Human Priest
I will abandon horridon's before i abandon cha-ye.

10/17/2013 06:13 AMPosted by Naér
Cha yeeeeeeeeeeeee.

wow your guild is dedicated. i can't imagine doing that in our guild for anyone. i was lucky to get it. i had to coin it.
Edited by Tsilyi on 10/17/2013 6:33 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Priest
I was gonna ask you guys for some info for my AP stats class, but it's for linear regression and all of you are old.

I can't use your data.

Maybe.

>:|

I'm not THAT old!

And I'm not sure why it would matter, anyway. What are you regressing?
90 Troll Priest
wow your guild is dedicated. i can't imagine doing that in our guild for anyone. i was lucky to get it. i had to coin it.

um it's at this point where if I am not online 1 hour before raid my whispers on my mobile armory app are spammed "WHERE ARE YOU WE NEED YOU"

um i'm in the shower yo. chillllllll.

And it's nice to do heroic tot as a 10m. i get my 10m fix in. we'd have to get tanks again though. Our tanks? f that. our dps/healers oh yeah fun. tanks: you all are nutso.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I actually am hoping to next expansion, but we may get an influx of shaman. We'll see. I'll always play what we need but I find shaman very engaging and refreshing.

Come to the light.
90 Troll Priest
Shamans are the best.
90 Troll Shaman
I kinda want to play a melee DPS next expansion, probably a warrior or rogue. But every time I try a different role, I usually just end up going back to healer. I just feel more useful when I heal.
90 Blood Elf Priest
i'll play my brewmaster when I level her.

whenever that is
100 Tauren Shaman
HC
Shamans are the best.

We will be once tiberria re-rolls at the next beta cycle when he feels Shamans are going to be terrible just like he did with paladins. Hopefully he goes monk or priest.
Edited by Sensations on 10/17/2013 6:52 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
don't wish that on us please
86 Tauren Druid
So. Um. Druid healing.

Am I supposed to use mana?
90 Troll Priest
So. Um. Druid healing.

Am I supposed to use mana?

YOUR NAME IS THE BESTEST.

and what is mana?
86 Tauren Druid
YOUR NAME IS THE BESTEST.

I know right?

and what is mana?

Well, my priest has this blue bar, and it goes down when I heal people, and if it gets empty, I can't heal them anymore. Same with my shaman and paladin. I guess I thought all healers had that?

I mean, I still have the blue bar, but it seems to be purely decorative.
Edited by Binarytree on 10/17/2013 7:12 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have a blue bar!
100 Gnome Monk
i'll play my brewmaster when I level her.

whenever that is

Brewmaster is fun. Sure I messed up a lot last night "rotationally" but I was still told I was less squishy than our normal other tank. I need WA to add a feature that will slap you across the face if say Elusive Brew hits 15 stacks and stays there.
41 Blood Elf Monk
i will get to WA when I hit higher levels. Sunnier has a WA setup that I will probably borrow, at least some of the things anyway.

I'm getting the hang of what I'm supposed to do I believe at least with what I have in my kit now. Nobody complains anyway
90 Troll Priest
I feel like our BM tank just gets eaten alive compared to our warriors. and our warriors are eh, and our pally never seems to get 1 hit ko'd.

It's probably mostly playerskill. monk tanking sure does look fun!
90 Dwarf Priest
I feel like our BM tank just gets eaten alive compared to our warriors. and our warriors are eh, and our pally never seems to get 1 hit ko'd.

It's probably mostly playerskill. monk tanking sure does look fun!

Shuffle uptime good?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]