Theolo's Toasted Toad Tartare (Healer OT)

90 Troll Priest
I'd love to have more Uplift honestly. Our monk healer is arguably the most skilled, and it'd be nice if he didn't feel so meh. He's been gearing up his dps OS for later heroic fights. =/
90 Tauren Monk
I mean, look at my gear.

I still get trounced by priests with less gear than me and frozen can keep up with me \ beats me and I'm far from a bad monk.
90 Orc Shaman
HC
I mean, look at my gear.

I still get trounced by priests with less gear than me and frozen can keep up with me \ beats me and I'm far from a bad monk.

Fix your transmog.
90 Tauren Monk
Nope.
90 Troll Priest
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1vleumc38tbt0zy4/sum/healingDone/?s=13881&e=14663

Was our first kill. The druid and monk are both more geared than me. I probably would have come out on top but I was asked to hymn during the last bit/played sub optimally.

And I'm a terrible priest.
Edited by Naér on 10/17/2013 9:05 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
Blame your battle pets.
90 Pandaren Monk
LA
I mean, look at my gear.

You don't understand, because monks don't need spirit we're going to SCALE OUT OF CONTROL THIS TIER.

All dat extra spirit and mastery making monks OP yo.
90 Gnome Monk
I mean, look at my gear.

Fix your transmog.

This is clearly your problem.

Of course looking at the armory Sensations is either embarrassed enough by his own transmog that he's hiding or he's pole dancing. Pick one.
90 Troll Priest
I told him to hit the reforge button harder. When I have amp trinket... I'm not sure what I'm going to do. If 8.5k spirit is too much now, what's going to happen?

I can't get rid of this crap.

wts spirit, will trade for crit
90 Gnome Monk
I told him to hit the reforge button harder. When I have amp trinket... I'm not sure what I'm going to do. If 8.5k spirit is too much now, what's going to happen?

I can't get rid of this crap.

wts spirit, will trade for crit

Seriously. My old chest piece was nice. It had haste and crit. Then I got this new one which has ... ew! Spirit! However it being 57 item levels higher than what I had. *sigh*
90 Pandaren Monk
LA

Seriously. My old chest piece was nice. It had haste and crit. Then I got this new one which has ... ew! Spirit! However it being 57 item levels higher than what I had. *sigh*
And your weapon is disgusting.
90 Gnome Monk

And your weapon is disgusting.

Oh yeah but you don't want to see what I had before. Not that it matters a whole lot. I accidentally showed my group I can tank reasonably well.

LFR ToT main hand with an off hand two tiers ago. Reforging the spirit it was a side grade in secondaries from what I had.
Edited by Kipery on 10/17/2013 9:16 AM PDT
90 Tauren Monk
You don't understand, because monks don't need spirit we're going to SCALE OUT OF CONTROL THIS TIER.

Please, sir, can I have some of this scaling? I haven't seen it yet.

PS: I have reforged out all of the spirit I can possibly reforge out of and I have almost 10k spirit.
Edited by Mist on 10/17/2013 9:13 AM PDT
90 Troll Priest
My raidleader was trying to pawn off heroic warforged spi/haste cloth to me.

I got so grossed out. I was like ew gtfo that out of my face. That cloth is about as appealing as over-cooked rotten eggs.

"but we don't want to waste gear" uhm. Trust me. That should just be sharded. For the good of the people.

Please, sir, can I have some of this scaling? I haven't seen it yet.

Um. I'd eat your balls?

p.s: i'm not that f'd yet. going to reforge out of spirit on my robe and neck for the rest of week of lolnormals. probably get down to 7.3k oh yeah
Edited by Naér on 10/17/2013 9:14 AM PDT
90 Orc Shaman
HC

Fix your transmog.

This is clearly your problem.

Of course looking at the armory Sensations is either embarrassed enough by his own transmog that he's hiding or he's pole dancing. Pick one.

Aesthetics are vital to the role. Mist would probably beat those priest if he had style, and came in like a wrecking ball.
90 Human Priest
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1vleumc38tbt0zy4/sum/healingDone/?s=13881&e=14663

wow you don't go up the towers?
90 Troll Priest
wow you don't go up the towers?

They won't let me.

They made the shaman do it this week since the failholy couldn't keep up. I asked if I should go up and they said "no no no you need to be down here"
90 Human Priest
i just don't understand why you wouldn't send dps-healers up to pewpew.
90 Tauren Monk
I go up and pretend to pewpew, afk I afk and uplift things because lazy.
90 Troll Priest
Don't need them I guess?

I won't fight it. It only took us ... 8 wipes to get it? And we're fairly sup par compared to other guilds. We were actually sitting on our hands at the button a lot of the time, and the towers seemed to go insanely fast.

fight was surprisingly easy.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]