New Connected Realms Coming *Updated 10/21

(Locked)

Community Manager
11: 51 a.m. PDT - Additional time is going to be required to complete the below connections, and we're estimating these realms to be live again by approximately 1:00 p.m. PDT. All other connections will be live by their previously estimated 12:00 p.m. PDT.

Onyxia and Burning Blade
Dalvengyr and Dark Iron

10/21- We're estimating that the below realms will require an additional hour of downtime as we continue to work on these realm connections, and expect them to playable again by approximately 12:00 p.m. PDT. We appreciate your continued patience. All other realms are now live.

Onyxia and Burning Blade
Maiev and Bloodscalp/Boulderfist
Dalvengyr and Dark Iron

----------------------------------------

10/18- We will performing maintenance on the realms listed below on Monday, October 21 from 5:00 a.m. PDT until approximately 11:00 a.m. PDT. Once these are available again, these connections will be complete.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a part of our ongoing Connected Realms implementation, we will be connecting additional pairs of realms as listed below. We don’t have a specific date yet on when these connections will occur, but we’ll provide another update once we do. Please be aware that as a part of the connection process realm times may change to match each other.

Next Realm Connection Pairs:
  • Balnazzar and Warsong
  • Gurubashi and Aegwynn
  • Dalvengyr and Dark Iron
  • Garithos and Chromaggus
  • Onyxia and Burning Blade
  • Maiev and Bloodscalp/Boulderfist

We're currently evaluating further realm connections and will provide updates as they're available.

For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.
Edited by Nethaera on 10/21/2013 12:10 PM PDT
90 Human Mage
*excitement*
i take it as a good sign that more than two at a time are in the queue....
90 Tauren Death Knight
Good to see the volume of the merges are ramping up after a slow start.
76 Night Elf Death Knight
Maiev, and...Bloodscalp?
You MIGHT want to clarify that it is US Bloodscalp, and Not the EU one. Might confuse some people.
Edited by Silegna on 10/16/2013 5:01 PM PDT
90 Worgen Rogue
Where's US Frostmane?
55 Worgen Mage
Soon I shall be connected and I wont pay ridiculous amounts of gold for stuff on the AH.
Edited by Jabawock on 10/16/2013 5:05 PM PDT
I'm certainly impressed that it seems to be heading in greater batches of mergers. Guess the testing is working extremely well!

Still rooting for Bronzebeard in the next batch!
Community Manager
Maiev, and...Bloodscalp?
You MIGHT want to clarify that it is US Bloodscalp, and Not the EU one. Might confuse some people.

All of the connections announced on the North American forums are for North American realms.
90 Human Warrior
I'm just so happy and can't even typ
90 Gnome Warlock
C'mon connect gorgonnash already!
90 Worgen Druid
Well it doesn't exactly say all those will roll out at once on the same day but I'm hoping they do. Hopefully it's getting sped up after a slow start. I am so excited/ready for Hellscream to get paired. I would also like to see some PVE realms start getting connected as those are all PVP realms. -.-
Edited by Dìsmay on 10/16/2013 5:12 PM PDT
44 Draenei Shaman
Maiev and Bloodscalp

To clarify, does that mean that this is connecting Maiev, Bloodscalp, and Boulderfist?
Bloodscalp and Boulderfist are already connected, iirc.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9948294765
Edited by Novalas on 10/16/2013 5:10 PM PDT
90 Troll Druid
Hurray for technology! Hoping to see my realm on the next wave so I can do more SoO:N runs with alts.
90 Gnome Warlock
Its good that its not taking 3 weeks for an update!
90 Human Priest
why Onyxia and Burning Blade? or has blizzard themselves totally given up on alli onyxia?
90 Human Warrior
Maiev, and...Bloodscalp?

its US.

Why would blizz post EU realms on a US forum??

It's beacuse EU and NA are SO CLOSE together ;)
2 Dwarf Hunter
Soon I shall be connected and I wont pay ridiculous amounts of gold for stuff on the AH.

For starters you should look at what your new 'brother' realm's prices are, compare them to your own server, and be ready for some fluxuation in prices before they likely settle somewhere between the current values for the two realms. That somewhere is likely to be a price closer to that of the larger of the the merged Auction Houses.
90 Gnome Warlock
As a part of our ongoing Connected Realms implementation, we will be connecting additional pairs of realms as listed below. We don’t have a specific date yet on when these connections will occur, but we’ll provide another update once we do. Please be aware that as a part of the connection process realm times may change to match each other.

Next Realm Connection Pairs:
  • Balnazzar and Warsong
  • Gurubashi and Aegwynn
  • Maiev and Bloodscalp

We're currently evaluating further realm connections and will provide updates as they're available.

For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10551009"]here[/url].

Why is Bloodscalp being connected again?
90 Blood Elf Monk

• Balnazzar and Warsong
  • Gurubashi and Aegwynn
  • Maiev and Bloodscalp

R.I.P. Andorhal.

:<
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]