Realm Connections...

90 Worgen Druid
I know that this is a work in progress, but is there a list of what realms blizzard is planning on connecting. I have a horde toon on Stormrage and would like to know what realm Stormrage is going to be connected to so I know what to do with that toon. Dont want to transfer the toon to another realm if Blizzard is going to do it in the first place.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Rogue
Only the realms that connected today,

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10262756397

There is no list for future connections.

Once they are decided, they will post in the General forum.
Edited by Kozzae on 10/21/2013 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
8 Orc Hunter
The only list that we have is those that have been announced and implemented at this point.

They have not released any 'big picture' or future plans.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/21/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Conruid
I have a horde toon on Stormrage and would like to know what realm Stormrage is going to be connected to

If I recall, Stormrage is a realm that has had Free Realm Migrations in the past, indicating that it does not have a population issue. The connected realm work seems to be addressing low population realms first and if they do connect Stomrage to another realm, it is likely it will be one of the last, if at all.
Edited by Maul on 10/21/2013 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
10/21/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Maul
The connected realm work seems to be addressing low population realms first

Indeed. The Connect Realm procedure is primarily to address those realms that have a fairly low population, though it also may be used to address realm balance issues. While Stormrage does not currently fit the bill for low population it is fairly heavy on the Alliance side. With that said, I'm afraid we don't have any news to share on what may be coming down the line so I can't said when or even if Stormrage will be connected to any other realm.

My best recommendation would be to keep an eye on the General Discussion forums for additional announcements.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
When are you going to connect Burning Legion, its a very low pop server. Its very hard to sell or buy anything out of the AH.. Only positive thing about the server being low pop is that you can lvl fast. Its just sad Burning Legion was one of the first realms out there and now its a Ghost Town!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Instead of dredging up a five-month-old thread, you're better off posting in the General forums.

Specifically in the stickied thread about realm connections.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
03/18/2014 02:06 PMPosted by Peteypablo
When are you going to connect Burning Legion, its a very low pop server. Its very hard to sell or buy anything out of the AH.. Only positive thing about the server being low pop is that you can lvl fast. Its just sad Burning Legion was one of the first realms out there and now its a Ghost Town!!!!

I'm afraid we do not have information on what realms may or may not be connected in the future, Peteypablo. At least not beyond what is already posted by Community in the General Discussion forum.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11836453594

Previously made connections and other information about the process can be found in the blog.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11393305/

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]