Open Libram XCVII: Cyber Hero

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Might be able to join you guys in a flex one last time before i go to the dark side.
93 Dwarf Paladin
the dark side.

Light side; dark siders are the ones that use red, after all. :p

EDIT: Lobster, you've just been replaced as King Crustacean:
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/31/1-picture-of-patrick-stewart-dressed-as-a-lobster-for-halloween-4169056/
Edited by Grôgnárd on 10/31/2013 3:20 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/31/1-picture-of-patrick-stewart-dressed-as-a-lobster-for-halloween-4169056/

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
100 Human Paladin
Haha was going to post that earlier.

Sorry Lobs, you cant compete with that
100 Draenei Paladin
Just got Flex Skeer's. I'm assuming it's better than Thunderforged Spark?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Blizzcon thing popped up on the top of the website, and now the forum dropdown menus don't work. -.-
93 Dwarf Paladin
Just got Flex Skeer's. I'm assuming it's better than Thunderforged Spark?

Yes, but only very slightly.
100 Draenei Paladin
Yes, but only very slightly.

Sweet, ty. Worth it just to stop overwritting my Ai-li mirror.
Edited by Snozberries on 10/31/2013 6:57 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
Another Halloween without trick or treaters, I guess parents are too scared to take their kids down dark country roads for candy. Alas no one to admire my Triforce pumpkin.

Their loss, I had skittles and candy bars. Which I nomed while watching 1408 which is one of the best horror movies ever. Actual tension, atmosphere and horror rather than just a bunch of blood and gore.

Blizzcon thing popped up on the top of the website, and now the forum dropdown menus don't work. -.-

Post history is also broken now, yay.

If anyone was going to take my title I'm glad it was Sir Patrick Stewart.

Quite the honor he bestowed on you there.

before i go to the dark side.

Pffft.

Blue side is best side.

If more of the Libram were blue mayhaps we could do fun things like Flex.
95 Human Paladin
I was originally indifferent to the idea of Night elf Paladins, mostly due to the thinking that Blizzard wouldn't go into more Race/class combos, or if Night elves got paladins more classes would be given out to other races that make a lot less sense/violate lore. However, after finishing End Time (this character came after the days of Hour of Twilight farming) and entering Well of Eternity for the Night elf Illusion..

Although I can't say if I myself would race-change (human paladins feel more traditional, plus very handy racials), I'd welcome that addition with open arms. If one augmentation Horde-side had to be made for compensation I probably wouldn't care, as long as the Horde wasn't getting another paladin race.

... However, I do admit that I'd rather see a model update (or revamp) for the men first, as I know both genders would be picked.

If more of the Libram were blue mayhaps we could do fun things like Flex.

Somehow, I didn't realize paladins, as complete hybrids, could actually fill all spots in a raid. And would, with Flex, not hurt anyone thanks to the personal loot system (unless random non-encounter drops turned up).

A mini-army of paladins sounds awesome.
Edited by Radiette on 10/31/2013 7:45 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/george-romero-disses--the-walking-dead---calls-it-a--soap-opera--235315460.html

Oh Romero I love you so.

Soap opera with the occasional zombie is the perfect way to put it.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Not surprised Romero isn't happy with current zombieism, but thinking a show that's on prime time, on any network, is going to be horror.. I don't know if he actually expects that. Most prime time shows are ensemble dramas.

Fast zombies have always been god damn moronic, though. No matter how hard their various movies try to justify them as "not zombies."
Edited by Cayse on 10/31/2013 8:37 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So, weekly KlK update: it's still good.

Speculation runs rampant, and I love it.
100 Draenei Paladin
So, weekly KlK update: it's still good.

Speculation runs rampant, and I love it.

Teehee... nudists...

And Valvrave is full of sad :(
Edited by Snozberries on 10/31/2013 8:49 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
10/31/2013 07:29 PMPosted by Radiette
more classes would be given out to other races that make a lot less sense/violate lore.

That line has already been crossed.

I'd like to see Night Elf "Paladins" since they basically already exist through Priestesses of Elune.

Would have been a much better fit than Sunwalkers and Alliance really needs another Paladin race.

A mini-army of paladins sounds awesome.

Mule and I do an H ICC 25 run every week and lately a bunch of Paladins have been in group, our sparkles blot out the sun!

on any network, is going to be horror

Where does this logic that horror can't be successful come from? Seems rampart in the gaming industry especially.

Human conflict is all well and good but that conflict should be driven by the zombies and the ruined world around the humans. Not by petty differences within a survivor group like Walking Dead.

Fast zombies have always been god damn moronic, though. No matter how hard their various movies try to justify them as "not zombies."

Never had a problem with fast zombies, in fact the Dawn of the Dead remake is one of my favorite zombie flicks. Not that I don't love the classics but I don't understand why there needs to be a "side" on this issue.

Infected are very compelling in their own right, all the more so for the fact that they can be more believable than actual zombies.
100 Human Paladin
We had tons of trick-or-treaters this year, guess thats cause the neighborhood is more built up now. Only had one last year

And now I have freshly roasted pumpkin seed, nom nom nom
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/31/2013 08:46 PMPosted by Snozberries
And Valvrave is full of sad :(

Seems I was a bit premature calling Marie not-dead last week. Least she went out fighting.

10/31/2013 08:46 PMPosted by Snozberries
Teehee... nudists...

You heard it here first: the woman killed by the suit was Ryuuko's mother, and Tsumugu is her father.
100 Draenei Paladin
Seems I was a bit premature calling Marie not-dead last week. Least she went out fighting.

The series does an excellent job painting L-elf as a massive douche. Killed his friend. Tried to kill Marie, and then turned around and disregarded shooting her the head.

Also kind of sad that was the first time Unit 01 talked conversationally.

You heard it here first: the woman killed by the suit was Ryuuko's mother, and Tsumugu is her father.

The former I'd believe. Tsumugu seems too young to be her father.

Interesting how that episode bore the studio's name, though.
Edited by Snozberries on 11/1/2013 5:05 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

Blizzcon is one week from today x.x

That line has already been crossed.

I'd like to see Night Elf "Paladins" since they basically already exist through Priestesses of Elune.

Would have been a much better fit than Sunwalkers and Alliance really needs another Paladin race.

Yup

Soap opera with the occasional zombie is the perfect way to put it.

I'm agreeing with you completely lately, something is wrong.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]