Open Libram XCVII: Cyber Hero

100 Tauren Paladin
I doubt it, Kael is a little too headless ATM for a comeback.
100 Draenei Paladin
After poking around the Story Forums evidently the expansion is supposed to make heavy use of time travel and somehow Grom is going to be the expansion villain.

I swear to God if they have us undo the entire Warcraft timeline in an expansion.......... well I'm not sure how I feel about that really.

Being able to stop the Path of Glory from ever becoming a thing sounds nice.......

But it sounds like it will be Orc centric and may even be set up to undo what the Orcs did in the past and thus absolve them of all the evils they've committed.

Which sounds just like Metzen, literally going back in time to repaint his favorite race in the best possible light.

Ugh, I hope it's all unfounded speculation.
100 Draenei Paladin
11/01/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Lobster
can has Kael'thas

Magisters' Terrace and The Eye weren't enough of a setback already?

Kind of excited about Illidan making a come back. That "you are not prepared" trailer is still my favourite and still gives me goosebumps every time I watch it.
100 Human Paladin
Ugh, I hope it's all unfounded speculation.

We'll find out for sure next Friday

I shall report back from the con center for any juicy stuff that doesnt make it to the internet before i tell you
93 Dwarf Paladin
...What the hell did I miss driving around town aimlessly for two hours...? o_O

EDIT: Okay, slightly caught up thanks to MMO-C front page. Most important question ever:

...Anyone know anything about the realms Quel'dorei and Anvilmar? I'm apparently being connected with them next round.
Edited by Grôgnárd on 11/1/2013 2:07 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/01/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
time travel

Maybe they can get JJ Abrams and guarantee a train wreck.
100 Draenei Paladin
Orcs and Humans.

/sigh

And possibly ogres.

Does Blizz even remember that dreanei are a playable race? Kind of hard not to notice how the Garrosh kill cinematic has some nice full shots of the entire Horde leadership, while even in the Alliance trailer all we get are Human king, Human prince, Human cranky lady, and one brief shot of Moira and Tyrande.

I'm certainly not holding my breath that Draenei will be anything more than punching bags if we go back to Draenor. If Blizz remembers them at all.
100 Human Paladin
@Chaz: do you think Medieval Times is sold out by now?

According to the website, the only sold out show is the 3:30 in the afternoon show the Sunday after Blizzcon, looks like the rest of the week before/after is open

http://www.medievaltimes.com/buenapark/purchasetickets.aspx

We decided we wernt going to go, mainly due to last minute work that might be done on Thursday night lol.

I like the new Trek movies =/
Edited by Chaz on 11/1/2013 2:13 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
Did you really think Velen would show up in Orgrimmar? :P

At least some Vindicators. Nobundo, Maraad.

Although I suppose draenei got more exposure than worgen. At least we had Mishka.
100 Human Paladin
11/01/2013 02:15 PMPosted by Snozberries
Did you really think Velen would show up in Orgrimmar? :P

Although I suppose draenei got more exposure than worgen. At least we had Mishka.

Genn was in org wasnt he? At least in the one Hourglass cutscene he was.
100 Draenei Paladin
You know this could also be a book title, lets hope for that maybe....

All the time travel bits and such are just "supposed" leaks so hopefully even if this is the expansion that part won't be true.

Hah!

So true.

11/01/2013 02:08 PMPosted by Snozberries
Does Blizz even remember that dreanei are a playable race?

Probably not.

I remember when I was at 2011 Blizzcon and Metzen was asked about the Draenei at the lore panel. As he talked about them he actually seemed to genuinely enjoy it and it was rather encouraging.

But still nothing.

Kind of hard not to notice how the Garrosh kill cinematic has some nice full shots of the entire Horde leadership, while even in the Alliance trailer all we get are Human king, Human prince, Human cranky lady, and one brief shot of Moira and Tyrande.

Yup. No Genn either, although that's probably because they couldn't figure out how to have him and the Lich Queen in the same room without him loosing it and biting her throat out.

I'm tired of Humans and I'm tired of them always being the forefront of what is supposed to be a diverse Alliance.

I don't begrudge Jaina being there though, she should have killed Garrosh right there. Really it's a testament to her control and integrity that she obeyed Varian at all.

With the Focusing Iris and her staff empowered by the Thunder King she could have very well dismantled the Horde right there if she really wanted too I imagine.

I'm certainly not holding my breath that Draenei will be anything more than punching bags if we go back to Draenor. If Blizz remembers them at all.

If Draenei seriously don't take a major role in an expansion about Draenor well it will be well and truly clear where Blizzard stands.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 11/1/2013 2:22 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin

If Draenei seriously don't take a major role in an expansion about Draenor well it will be well and truly clear where Blizzard stands.

I'd love to have a reason to go back being a female goat.
100 Draenei Paladin
Jaina isn't insane Lobs, she's angry and rightfully so.

But Blizzard is usually bad at writing female characters I agree, look at what they did to poor Tyrande.

Genn was in org wasnt he? At least in the one Hourglass cutscene he was.

In the hourglass scene but not the actual raid.

Worgen are headed down the same road of being ignored as the Draenei.

Some people have a theory over in the Story Forums that the reason we see no Draenei after Operation Shieldwall is because they don't support the all out war or the Purge of Dalaran.

Because they're peace loving and want everyone to be friends.

Which is a load of bull but yeah.

No Draenei at Siege wasn't surprising.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 11/1/2013 2:27 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
I wish Blizzard could write female characters that either weren't damsels, didn't go insane eventually, or didn't fade into obscurity completely.

Just cause shes (rightfully) mad at the Horde, it doesnt make Jaina insanse

Unless you're referring to Sylvanas, shes nuttier than a fruit cake
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/16p2ud/taken_with_a_pound_of_salt_of_course_but_some/
kinda neat
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]