Looking for Wildhammer mains!

As of recently I have just moved to Moon Guard to establish an guild that is Wildhammmer centric and dose not follow the story of the council in Ironforge. While still under hold of the great Falstad Wildhammer we will answer to his cause and his cause only. Every guild that I have seen as of late has always adapted to the story of the game and while yes that is fun and easy to roleplay in with, I am choosing to do something a bit out of the ordinary and challenging for most.

It is and has always been a large goal to capture one of the most used and under thought of sub -factions in the game. The Wildhammer dwarves have had a huge role to the rise of the Alliance for a long time and think it is due time a guild comes about to capture how significant they can be through an roleplay aspect in the game. It is now that I am asking both old and new roleplayers alike to try something a bit different and maybe lend an hand in this quest.

We will be Wildhammer centric with events such as:
- Stormhammer Dedications: Were with time those who have proven to be great assets (and gone through the training) will take part in the exclusive ceremony that defines some of the greatest riders of the skies.
- Tales of the past: A time were we each can gather as a whole or as few to tell stories of great defeat or honor within our families or that of folklore.
- Aiding our kin: Roleplaying events were we will travel to all parts of the world to either attack or defend for the aid to our kin. This may also include things such as humanitarian efforts and recovering lost kin to bring home. (A recruiting effort)
- Gryphon training: A time were we can rp learning and teaching each other about our gryphons and techniques of flying. (This may be something for more experienced rolplayers though will offer time to let your imagination take fold in your stories with your greatest companion as an Wildhammer)

All this along with much more that I have planned. I do not care to give it all up for that will not leave room for the unknown! *smiles*
Edited by Nacrol on 11/10/2013 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Seeing that we are Wildhammer and I am treating this as an outfit instead of an clan or an army it will have both concepts involved. This is World of Warcraft and though I will offer events for player verse player events world wide I would look forward to all interested to join in some of these events as it is a major part of the guilds roleplay.

Respect will always be handed to you OOC and any that offend this attribute that I wish to keep in the guild shall have consequence up to the leave of the guild. I wish to only have fun and let this be an mature and respectable atmosphere.

The rest of the structure will still be in progress as we get more members though I do have a moajority of it set up and am able to answer any questions between 4-8 pm server time in game or leave me an message through mail.

Thank you for reading!
Reply Quote
Tis good tae see more o' m'kin aboot! Ah wish ye luck in y'r adventures an' shoul' ye need th' support o' a Priestess o' Golganneth m'name's Colyne Stormbrow an' Ah'd be willin' t' gi' ye a hand.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
- Gryphon training: A time were we can rp learning and teaching each other about our gryphons and techniques of flying. (This may be something for more experienced rolplayers though will offer time to let your imagination take fold in your stories with your greatest companion as an Wildhammer)

How to Train your Gryphon!
Reply Quote
Hello I am here to kill dwarves.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Dwarves are that way. *points towards rebellion peeps wearing dwarf masks for Hallow's End*
Reply Quote
Dwarves are that way. *points towards rebellion peeps wearing dwarf masks for Hallow's End*

Lies I say!

Tis good tae see more o' m'kin aboot! Ah wish ye luck in y'r adventures an' shoul' ye need th' support o' a Priestess o' Golganneth m'name's Colyne Stormbrow an' Ah'd be willin' t' gi' ye a hand.

I wool' be 'onored tae be 'avin ye 'and in aid.

Hello I am here to kill dwarves.

Hello, I hope we do not meet then for I am here to kill the ugly green skins.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hail! I would like ta meet yer clan. I hav been feelin the strain of the stuffy ironforge and want ta get back ta the skies!

(I will add you to friends I have a 58 warlock on that server that is a dwarf but that is not very wildhammerish. I tried a wildhammer guild on that server a few years ago and still have a few dwarven friends that might come to the cause)
Reply Quote
57 Dwarf Warlock
Ok here is my dwarf on mg. Slagmer. But he is a dark iron so I will need to roll a wildhammer or maybe if things take off I will xfer a lvl 90.
Edited by Slagmer on 10/26/2013 7:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I wish you luck.

Although I'd say there's no reason you couldn't acknowledge the role of the Council in dwarven politics while still having the exact same concept and events for your guild.
Reply Quote
Hail! I would like ta meet yer clan. I hav been feelin the strain of the stuffy ironforge and want ta get back ta the skies!

(I will add you to friends I have a 58 warlock on that server that is a dwarf but that is not very wildhammerish. I tried a wildhammer guild on that server a few years ago and still have a few dwarven friends that might come to the cause)

I would be very glad to talk with you and bring in any that wish to come along!

Ok here is my dwarf on mg. Slagmer. But he is a dark iron so I will need to roll a wildhammer or maybe if things take off I will xfer a lvl 90.

Thank you for such an offer though you are welcome both low lvl and high just to enjoy and I am looking forward to meeting you. :)

I wish you luck.

Although I'd say there's no reason you couldn't acknowledge the role of the Council in dwarven politics while still having the exact same concept and events for your guild.

I do acknowledge that their is a council. I just wish not to partake in such politics as any wildhammer would and try to stick to my traditions under falstad. :) Maybe we could talk more in game though I do thank you for the wishes and hope to see you soon!
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Druid
You Mispelled "Rolepayers." In the Title.
Reply Quote

*looks around* Never happened.... XD
Reply Quote
82 Dwarf Shaman

Get dwarfs get paid.
Reply Quote
10/27/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Gisla

Get dwarfs get paid.

Another day another dollar!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Raises mug to all wildhammers!
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
Wot's this? Wildhammers?!
Reply Quote
Wot's this? Wildhammers?!

*looks around* I beh guessin' so lad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
More Dwarves! Great teh meet yeh!
Reply Quote
*waves* Great tae meet ye lad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]