90 Undead Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/cdewx/c/3136949

LOLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Deja vu anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I wonder if these people actually feel satisfied knowing they got where they are because of cheating.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I like arena
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
This makes me want to log in on my Monk and heal

But nobody wants to pvp anymore
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
sheer port

yolo\
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
can we stop making these
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oh damn those are some blatant interrupt hacks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
can we stop making these
no
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/42rdXhI.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
There are some sketch interrupts but there also some times where he doesnt shear despite yoske being under 60% hp and cdew casting either soothing or crackling jade lightning.

on the first shear on the port cast, they both spammed pummel and shear to try and get it one of them did.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
There are some sketch interrupts but there also some times where he doesnt shear despite yoske being under 60% hp and cdew casting either soothing or crackling jade lightning.

on the first shear on the port cast, they both spammed pummel and shear to try and get it one of them did.

can't shear from behind
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
can't shear from behind

true. but it doesnt look like thats the case right after cdew goes in for the first legsweep.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Didn't one of these threads get deleted earlier?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
10/25/2013 04:45 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
can't shear from behind

true. but it doesnt look like thats the case right after cdew goes in for the first legsweep.

watch that last interrupt and try to say it with a straight face that you don't think he is hacking.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Shaman
I've been running into more and more people using whatever addon this is in BGs. At first I was tossing it up to latency, but I have a pretty low ping (usually around 20-30ms, which is good for charter lol).
I have been interrupted before my finger even left the key of the cast. Cast bar hasn't even showed up on screen yet and I got interrupted, a few MS at MOST from me pressing the button to when I got interrupted. Latency or not, no human can react that fast especially considering they wouldn't have even seen the cast bar on my unit frame yet.

I mean, the people using this might as well just have their interrupts turned into blanket silence. Fighting warriors using it I just feel like it's gag order glyph all over again. Blizzard needs to find the program people are using and break it, asap.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Death Knight
http://www.twitch.tv/cdewx/c/3136949

LOLOLOLOL

lol maybe they were listening to his stream while fighting him! /sarcasm

Edit: Moving other comment to different thread.
Edited by Valrae on 10/25/2013 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]