Why another dress?

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I actually think that the T16 chest is absolutely sweet looking, so much that i'm actually using it for xmog.

Get your insecure !@#$ out of here, plate skirts are awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just wish there was a chest matching the set from this tier that wasn't a dress, otherwise I don't really care. If we're going to nit pick anything, nit pick the shoulders with bananas hanging from them, not the nike sneakers or dress.
Edited by Bubbleoseven on 10/29/2013 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I actually think that the T16 chest is absolutely sweet looking, so much that i'm actually using it for xmog.

Get your insecure !@#$ out of here, plate skirts are awesome!

What ever makes a cow pretty...

10/29/2013 07:16 AMPosted by Bubbleoseven
I just wish there was a chest matching the set from this tier that wasn't a dress, otherwise I don't really care.

I wish they seperate the chest and leg dress alltogether like T2.
Reply Quote
10/27/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Cody Lundin

...Am I the only one going, "Who?"

Really? He's one of those survivalist guys and has a show on discovery channel (Dual Survival). He's like 200 lbs of pure muscle and walks everywhere barefoot. The show was a lot better when Dave Canterbury was his partner, because they actually worked together, but the new guy is warming up to the series.

I still wish they wouldn't fight so much. Seriously, it went from the greatest educational show on television to the greatest romance story on television in like one season.

Still, Cody is a really cool guy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]