This game has gotten too easy.

(Locked)

90 Human Mage
Back in the day you had to invest hours grinding a single task to achieve anything. Furthermore, that time could be increased due to other player competition & gankers. And to even get to the zone to farm you had to walk uphill in the snow for hours to get there because the game didn't shower you with riches so you couldn't afford a mount.

Now everything is within reasonable distance of itself & you can group up & quest with friends and others much more quickly. This means you can get quests done quickly and get large amounts of gold at a reasonable pace. But not just quests, dungeons and even raids can be easily accessed. Before you to spend about 30min to a few hours in Trade hunting for a Mage/Tank/and Healer to run a single dungeon. And many dungeons and raids had key requirements and attunements to keep players alts from joining in the run. Now you can just chill out in the capital and relax all cool in a queue and talk in Trade or go out into the game world and play the game while the game does all the work of LFG for you.

This is the reason for sub changes in Blizzard's game as Blizz has made efforts to create faster paced gameplay at the expense of the extended grind in all aspects of the game. If nothing is done to address this issue I will keep playing the game.

TL;DR: Blizzard needs to bring back the night to help create a better game environment, just like how nights were in Vanilla.
100 Human Warlock
I wasn't quite sure what to think but then

TL;DR: Blizzard needs to bring back the night to help create a better game environment, just like how nights were in Vanilla.
Well played sir, well played.
74 Human Death Knight
i think they should release vanilla servers, for hardcore nostalgia fans, or risk losing even more people to private servers
100 Human Paladin
<sniffs> I smell troll!

/looks

IT IS A TROLL!

But a kind of happy troll... I think...

HI!

:D
I do want them to bring the night back.... But, at this stage, the game has enough grind with these dailies. Otherwise the game is fine IMO.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Game hasn't gotten easy, you've been getting better.
90 Human Paladin
i did not mean to post originally but this thread is hilarious.
100 Human Paladin
Back in the day you were a noob and as a noob everything seemed "difficult".
90 Dwarf Hunter
Heroic raid mechanics continue to get more and more difficult with each and every tier.
100 Undead Warrior
I thought it was:
The adding of LFG / LFR
Pandas
Pokemon Pet battle
Blood Elves
Unbalanced PVP
Cataclysm
Not getting HH / Huolon Mount
Not having Gnome / Forsaken Paladins
Lousy Storytellin'
Long queue times, though Vanilla points out longer wait times are better...
Horde based storylines...

Nope, it's just Ease of Game now. I'll add it to the list, though I'm sure there were other reasons that I haven't listed.
100 Human Warlock
10/28/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Karliblink
I do want them to bring the night back.... But, at this stage, the game has enough grind with these dailies. Otherwise the game is fine IMO.

10/28/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Kelvv
Game hasn't gotten easy, you've been getting better.

10/28/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Palastorm
Back in the day you were a noob and as a noob everything seemed "difficult".
Looks like some people didn't read the TLDR hehe.
Community Manager
I disagree with everything you didn't say.
100 Blood Elf Mage

You must not agree with much of anything.

Also, what is this thread even about?
Edited by Averax on 10/28/2013 2:49 PM PDT
100 Human Mage
Blizzard needs to bring back the night to help create a better game environment, just like how nights were in Vanilla.

Bring back the night
It belongs to Warlocks!
98 Worgen Warlock

...by inference, you agree with everything that was said. Bwhahaha. Get out of this one.
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/28/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Zenfoldor

...by inference, you agree with everything that was said. Bwhahaha. Get out of this one.

He is disinclined to acquiesce to the OP's request?
85 Blood Elf Hunter
<sniffs> I smell troll!

/looks

IT IS A TROLL!

But a kind of happy troll... I think...

HI!

:D

I'm a; not unhappy Troll. But I washed my feet today, so it can't be me.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]