How do I get rid of all this Hit?

90 Human Paladin
Should I forego the socket bonus on the 2h? That still wouldn't even put a dent in it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If hit is really really bothering you, replace the two hit/haste gems with haste/stam. The largest factor is the feather trinket which is still really good for you.
Reply Quote
With your gear you're going to be over the Hit cap regardless of any regemming or reforging you do until you get some new pieces. There could probably be some tinkering you could do either way, like subbing a +320 Haste gem on your sword, but really? Better over than under with Hit.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yeah, you're just gonna have to suck it up until you can get something to beat Feather - which, since you'll need to replace Gaze first, may be awhile.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I would put a pure haste gem in the weapon since 160 haste is going to beat 60 str. Also, keep in mind that you will lose ~500 hit when you get your t16 helm too. Then, when you replace feather you will probably need to gem back into some hit, since replacing the feather and helm will cost you about 1,300 hit total. But don't replace the feather until you get both thok's and eye of gala (replace gaze with the first one you get), since feather is better than any of the other t16 trinks (except maybe the crit one if you already have thok's).

To be honest you need to start saving some items with hit on them (necks with hit are plentiful), so that when you do replace the above you can get back to the cap without having to reforge into it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I wanted to murder somebody when I had both Feather and Zerat... now I'm content because I have neither....

I'm really glad that this tier doesn't have an asinine amount of hit that ToT did (like honestly... who the !@#$ puts hit on a str 2h?).

But yeah there's nothing you can do to shed 900 hit until you toss feather.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I don't want to hear about being over hit cap >.<
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Dat Heroic feather....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
And this is why draenei racials are terrible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]