Paladin weapons with lore behind them?

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I just realized that Demonshear isn't just a drop off of Balnazzar, it's actually Saidan Dathrohan's sword (or at least, his sword after he gets possessed). Regardless, this gives the weapon a bit of a story, like the Ashbringer or Shadowmourne (not half as important though). Can you guys think of any examples of weapons that have lore behind them, hopefully related to Paladins somehow?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
There are quite a few weapons with lore behind them, although not all are Paladin specific:

Ashkandi
Sufuras
Thunderfury
Gorehowl
Glaives of Azzinoth

There are many, many more all over the place from vanilla through WotLK.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My favorite will always be quel'delar if only for the fact it is one of the few sentient weapons in that it's picky with it's user.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Legacy Scepter of Sha'tar Hammer of the Naaru

Yay draenei weapons. There's not really any more lore than the flavor text on them though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Legacy Scepter of Sha'tar Hammer of the Naaru

Yay draenei weapons. There's not really any more lore than the flavor text on them though.

That Legacy still confusingly has agility instead of strength (had attack power back in the day). Back at 70, I grabbed Gorehowl for my two-handed weapon needs.
Edited by Velmorna on 10/31/2013 10:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]