Guess I'm not supposed to play this morning

Primary realm was down got on an alt that is still level 85. Ran one dungeon (forgot to change my role)... Started the Pandaria questline. Locked up loading the map. Now the server that is actually up will not log in lol. Guess I'll check after maintenance and open a ticket if its still not working lol.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Its Tuesday morning. You shouldn't be so surprised.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hi Lundi! Welcome to the World of Warcraft! You obviously are new to the game so to let you know Tuesdays are maintenance days. There is no real set time frame for them to come back but usually can be anywhere from 1 hr to 5 hrs. For today they say 11am pst but can be earlier or later.
Edited by Bojangle on 10/29/2013 6:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yup, it's also scientifically proven that Tuesdays are the most depressing day of the week, so it makes perfect sense for server to be down, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
If you think you are gonna log into wow on a Tuesday morning with out interruption, you are gonna have a bad time.
Reply Quote
82 Human Mage
Bojangle wrote: Hi Lundi! Welcome to the World of Warcraft! You obviously are new to the game so to let you know Tuesdays are maintenance days. There is no real set time frame for them to come back but usually can be anywhere from 1 hr to 5 hrs. For today they say 11am pst but can be earlier or later.

KNOCK IT OFF!

Even if you were pretending to be serious, HE IS LEVEL 88!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------

Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok,...Take a good look at the OP...There you have it: trolling (I forget that people actually DO IT.)
Edited by Relayðr on 10/29/2013 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol at the reading comprehension the issue was BEFORE maintenance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]