Nesingwary and Vek'nilash having major issues

17 Draenei Mage
Now my mains are gone off of nesingwary Daaq and Geryiah but their dopplegangers Daaq! and Geryiah! are still there and Knowjaw! So essentially I only have one character and its this one which I barely play.

Does anyone know if they are seeing progress? From my end it looks like its got worse considering I lost my characters now.
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
Does anyone know if they are seeing progress? From my end it looks like its got worse considering I lost my characters now.

The updates are being posted in the main thread that's been stickied:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10387709035
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I deleted the ones that did not belong old ones I had deleted in the past and it fix some of it the rest I added a reply to my ticket with the names of my characters, you can find them on your computer in your world of warcraft files, its in the file name WTF then you click on account then you see a file with a bunch of numbers click on it then you see all the realms you got characters in it and you can list the ones you had in your ticket.
it fixed my issues with my missing characters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still Have 4 DKs that I can't log into
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
11/01/2013 12:08 AMPosted by Incarnated!
Still Have 4 DKs that I can't log into

There are going to be restarts in about 2 hours. Hopefully they resolve your issue.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Hi, I just want to know if a GM can help me, I already put 5 tickets and they havent fix my problem, I got back almost all my characters but my Priest Kyo iits not there yet, please help.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hi, I just want to know if a GM can help me, I already put 5 tickets and they havent fix my problem, I got back almost all my characters but my Priest Kyo iits not there yet, please help.

All you can do is wait patiently.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am currently having some major lag issues on Vek'nilash. I have logged on to other servers and have no problems. This has been going on most of the day.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
talked to a tech support agent about my wifes and my nesingwary tickets... they said some of the problems should be fixed next restart ... one of her problems has gone to the devs to be fixed....

They still working on it so be patient ! one day they will have us fixed..
Edited by Dalsar on 11/10/2013 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]