Nesingwary and Vek'nilash having major issues

80 Undead Mage
I believe I figured it out...

The merge just happened between Nesingwary and Vek'nilash... Well it SEEMS that every character that had a UNIQUE name (IE: One that didn't have a doppelganger on it's shared realm) is available. And the characters that had the SAME NAME as someone on the merged server is now "HIDDEN" or "DELETED"...

It's like when the patch happened today... the servers saw the same name twice on the same "server" and removed them.. or something weird...

Blues... Am I close?

Sorry I am on my Vek server Jelani, but my Nes Jelani is unavailable..
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Blues... Am I close?

I couldn't say, Serbian. I'm just passing on information trying to make sure everyone can get back into the game on their characters as quickly as possible. I don't have the details as to what may have caused it.

I didn't use the NESSCHAR code though as I hadn't seen it; will it help if I add it in a reply to my ticket?

I'd recommend creating a new ticket, Tohaqruun. You don't have to close the one you have currently but you can create an additional ticket with that code through the website.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
They are perhaps running a parser on the NESSCHAR string to pull our tickets as high priority? :P
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
I've got over 14 90's and a few 85's along with some alts on nesingwary among two accounts, and none are showing up here on armory or in game, mix of horde and alliance, some made in vanilla and on. some have had race/faction/server changes however not recently but one.... so that kinda rules out a lot of what you tossed up there Phantasia... if you really wanna go so far as to say, one of those from vanilla is also transfered from anvilmar long ago
Reply Quote
82 Goblin Death Knight
It says it will take days for reply doing as you said
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
Nah Jelani, most of my toons have truly unique names and even they are gone.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/29/2013 05:50 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Blues... Am I close?

I couldn't say, Serbian. I'm just passing on information trying to make sure everyone can get back into the game on their characters as quickly as possible. I don't have the details as to what may have caused it.

[quote]I didn't use the NESSCHAR code though as I hadn't seen it; will it help if I add it in a reply to my ticket?

Any chance if I am right, so I get kudo's?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
They are perhaps running a parser on the NESSCHAR string to pull our tickets as high priority? :P

They are using the code so that they can direct those tickets to the techs that are working on the issue.

It says it will take days for reply doing as you said

The display is merely the current maximum for all tickets in queue, it doesn't in any way reflex how long this issue will take.

I had a level one deleted on nesingwary I'd very much like back. do I use the character stuck for it with that code? or do I try the character restore?

If the character appears to have been deleted due to the recent issue, yes. If you deleted it yourself and want to have it restored then yes, you'll need to use the character restore option.
Reply Quote
82 Goblin Death Knight
I put NESSCHAR in the text box never saw any where else to put it
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
i can't always be online , like right now i need to get some sleep for work tomorrow , and then idk how long i can stay on tomorrow night , how am i supose to get my characters back?
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Warrior
Stryper
86 Blood Elf Priest
Sentinel

i can't always be online , like right now i need to get some sleep for work tomorrow , and then idk how long i can stay on tomorrow night , how am i supose to get my characters back?

Go through battle.net and submit a ticket that way. You don't need to log on for it and you can check it on there as well.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Rogue

You could place a ticket like Vrak stated, then enjoy some downtime. You do not need to be online after the ticket is placed.

Technicians are working on it though, apparently.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

As the others mentioned, Stryper, you don't need to be online at all. Once you submit the ticket as I instructed, including the code I gave and which characters are missing feel free to log out for the night. The ticket will be addressed as soon as it can be.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
On nesingwary, all toons are gone. But they are still listed in the guild. Toons on other realms are ok. Ticket submitted.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
GM Vrakthris - thank you so very much for keeping us updated. We really appreciate it.

Nesingwary main: Hibernia *jazz hands*
Edited by Elleoelle on 10/29/2013 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
so can someone explain what i do to get someone to look at my ticket? I just say charecter stuck and put NESSCHAR in teh text box?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
GM Vrakthris - thank you so very much for keeping us updated. We really appreciate it.

Nesingwary main: Hibernia *jazz hands*

Yes thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]