Nesingwary and Vek'nilash having major issues

MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Rogue
so can someone explain what i do to get someone to look at my ticket? I just say charecter stuck and put NESSCHAR in teh text box?

This will be the direct way, as described by Blue.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/ticket/wow/205

Then put the NESSCHAR in the description box.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
People are making new characters with names of the ones missing, will we get our names back if someone takes it?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Rogue
People are making new characters with names of the ones missing, will we get our names back if someone takes it?

I would not make any new characters, there is no telling at this point what might happen.

Assume, worse case scenario, so kind of revert, but again, no clue.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage

I will be quite upset if that happens..
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Warlock
10/29/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Kozzae

I would not make any new characters, there is no telling at this point what might happen.

Assume, worse case scenario, so kind of revert, but again, no clue.

He's asking what happens if someone else makes a character with the name of one we're missing.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

Great question - I dearly hope so. Bad enough losing access to our alts (especially during a limited time holiday event...) without having them flagged for rename too. Just adding insult to injury.

I don't suppose we'll get an extra day to try for the HH mount to compensate for the loss of our high level alts today, will we? :D
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Rogue
He's asking what happens if someone else makes a character with the name of one we're missing.

Character names are locked to a battle.net account for any character over level 30, for 30 days. Beyond that, well official techs will have to work on that.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

Plus which characters you are missing. It helps to ensure that nothing is missed.

I'd advise against creating name holder characters yourself, that may cause some issues. Otherwise, we will take what steps we can to return the characters exactly how they were when they were "lost".
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Most of my Nesingwary toons have pretty unique names so if mine end up needing name changes when this clears up, I'll have to laugh.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
10/29/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Plus which characters you are missing. It helps to ensure that nothing is missed.

Wait. I need to put all 11 character names in my ticket? dangit XD
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Death Knight
Is putting all our characters names necessary though? I know how many I had, but some of them I did not play often and recalling their names might be a challenge, along with the special characters used, sad thing to say, but ????
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
so can someone explain what i do to get someone to look at my ticket? I just say charecter stuck and put NESSCHAR in teh text box?

Visit the Support Site: here

Click on Submit a ticket, select World of Warcraft, then under Choose from a List of Topics select:

• I have an in-game issue.
  • My character is stuck.
  • Click Continue: then Submit a Ticket. You can select a character/realm or just use (my realm is not listed here).
    In the Description box enter : NESSCHAR and list which characters are missing.

Then click Submit a Ticket.

That will be directed to a special queue to have all the information processed and addressed by our techs.

I hope that helps.
    Reply Quote
    Support Forum Agent
    Wait. I need to put all 11 character names in my ticket? dangit XD

If you can, it will just help to ensure nothing is missed. If you don't remember all the names, put that.
    Reply Quote
    30 Worgen Rogue
    Imma just go ahead and post my characters names that aren't showing up since this thread is getting alot of Blue attention. Petejones, Petebones, Repete, Swiggity, Excowibull, Monbat, Furork, Pandamick, Ardevon and Orcanine. I already made a ticket aswell. Also it wouldn't help for people to check and see if the characters are in your WTF folder, all of my current and past characters are still listed there.
    Edited by Petejones on 10/29/2013 6:47 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    26 Tauren Druid
    I can remember the names of my main account's toons, but my 2nd account....they were lowbies anyway. What a mess. D:

I re-made my ticket with the NESSCHAR code as instructed, and the toon names of my 1st account. Wonder if my 2nd account's toons will show up on the Altoholic addon, still? I don't see why not, you have to delete those entries manually after deleting the character anyway.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    If you cant remember your characters names... Please go to Computer -> Program Files -> WTF -> Account -> (Your Account Name) -> (Server You're Missing Characters On)...

And boom, results! Just write all that are missing.

This is for PC... Not sure it's it's different on other OS's.
    Edited by Serbian on 10/29/2013 6:47 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    80 Undead Mage
    I know my toon names. Yay Altoholic XD has all them in a list. I just gotta remember how to edit a ticket now to add them lol
    Reply Quote
    20 Pandaren Rogue
    OK, major problem. I do not have an active account but all my toons are on Nesingwary. It seems from what I'm hearing most of them have been deleted but I have no way to check and see who is missing nor can I log in and check so I can file a ticket. So what do I do? I did a armory check which I know isn't reliable but Arvins my main hunter is missing from there and he never was before. I don't have any free trials available either...any ideas?
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]