Missing characters - Nesingwary realm - 10/29

(Locked)

82 Night Elf Warrior
3 of my mains disappeared from my toon list! Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix? This only happened today please help.
Support Forum Agent
Váryn

What are their names and on which realm are they located?

Got some feedback? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Dankorii
82 Night Elf Warrior
Resevelt, Folon, and Rojen all on Nesingwary
85 Orc Death Knight
Most of my toons are gone on Nessingwary too. Also 3 other accounts I know have lost toons there too.
100 Night Elf Druid
7 of my 8 characters on Nesingwary are not there on the Character selection screen. Only the last one on the list is still there. The Realm selection list still says there are 8 characters on Nesingwary, however.

(I'll note nothing is wrong with my characters on Vek'nilash. Or other realms for that matter.)
Edited by Dagerelor on 10/29/2013 5:02 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Rogue
HAH! I checked Nesingwary as well. It used to be my main realm. -all- of my toons are gone, all 9 of them.
90 Dwarf Monk
Patch#1403 is missing all toons from Nesingwary and Vek'nilash. Other servers on his account are fine.
For example, Patching & Bottlebrush.

deathmatch#1485 is missing all Nesingwary characters.
Dobber is one character name.
Edited by Panako on 10/29/2013 5:10 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Rogue
I would like to confirm that it's only Nesingwary that's having a problem. All my toons on Moon Guard, Korgath, etcetera are fine.
100 Tauren Shaman
I am missing about 4 chars on Nesingwary as well. I checked wow armory and they say character with that name doesn't exist. Jellygerms, Gnoemeo, Jellyette are three that I can think of.
Support Forum Agent
Váryn,

I went ahead and looked those toons up. The characters are coming up as deleted on my end. I am going to go ahead and get this issue escalated so that it can be looked into further.

Got some feedback? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Dankorii
82 Night Elf Warrior
Thanks, I definitely did not delete them.
100 Tauren Shaman
Thank you cause there was no way I would delete Jellygerms she had all my money for that server.
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Rogue
CSF also is checking,
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10388379056#8
100 Goblin Priest
Lost all my Nesingwary toons, too. And I know I did not delete them! Especially my hunter. She's been my baby since I joined WoW back in Wrath!

Eep! And I was loving hanging out with our new buddies from Vek'nilash!
65 Gnome Warlock
Rubyheart, Deathknoob, Puckingfally, Ieatsouls, Jadeclaw, Malanore and two others. All gone. I did not delete them. Fix it.
100 Human Warlock
I have 7 toons, items professions gone never deleted any, I hope wow fixes and restores this. My most geared toons gone this really sucks. all from nessy
I got you all beat. I was on my characters on Nesingwary, cycling through my alts doing daily researches, Celestials, Headless Horseman and the following happened:

Went to log on my DK and tank HH, would load to about 1 inch of bar left and kick me off. Tried the shaman, same deal. Suddenly all my toons on the login screen are naked on Nesingwary. Log onto my main toon Guillotaur, he's got gear on.

Can get on Mok nathal with Bare here fine.

Can get on Blades Edge with my mage fine.

Getting rather worried my toons might be gone tomorrow!

Guillotaur, Ecduzzitt, Bloodrein, Olierndou, Kneezle, Cptcaveman, Gungajin, Kreecher, Chowmain, Hoarfrost.
28 Goblin Rogue
My toons aren't gone, but when I log into 8 of them, I get disconnected.
90 Human Paladin
All my toons on Nesingwary are gone as well, on both accounts.
Edited by Sindalap on 10/29/2013 5:56 PM PDT
28 Goblin Rogue
Now, all the toons I logged into are showing as online at the same time.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]