Has anyone seen the Ret4pc in action?

100 Human Paladin
Just was wondering how the Ret 4pc is doing dps wise? Right now i have 2 tier pieces the other 2 pieces are 510 going to what till i at least get the lfr version to go into my 4piece. But was wondering how the 25% chance to get a free DS and it be 50% more dps was working out is is as powerful as the TOT 4pc? Just curious.
Thanks
Tarlon
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Had it since like the 2nd week of SoO, it's ah nice, ah very nice.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Had it since like the 2nd week of SoO

y u do dis

it's ah nice, ah very nice.

^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll never get it

{◕ v ◕}
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It's pretty fun.

Pair with DP for rather silly AoE rotations that consist solely of DS.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It is fantastic on Spoils, that's for frickin sure. On most fights on normal you won't see tremendous benefit as mobs will likely die too quickly, but on anything heroic or where you outgear others you will see a very large benefit.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
lol yea i havent been that lucky but hope to get my other pieces soon, thanks for the input guys!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i was gonna start my own thread but i'll post my question here.

I got flex tier helmet today and it was still an increase to break my double 2 piece bonuses but i looked in bank and forgot i had lfr gloves...so i have 4 piece now.

I want an addon that screams at me when my free divine storm has proced. similar to what art of war does on the screen.

any recommendations?

also: maybe i'm doing it wrong and could do better, but on a target dummy single target 6 minute fight, the free divine storm procs were like 4% of my damage, which is like having another legendary meta gem for me.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
You can set a WeakAura to track the 4pT16 proc.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You can set a WeakAura to track the 4pT16 proc.

thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/dcH0Jdy.jpg
I hit 5.1mil but was late on hitting the ss button lmao
Edited by Majintherm on 10/30/2013 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I want my 4pc so bad.... but I just switched guild to a more casual schedule... and we aren't gonna be downing thok/siege/paragons probably for another few weeks :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just completed the 4 pc this week, never wore it til i got 4. From ilvl 556, jumped to 562. Some fights specially on single target, i feel like i do more with t15. Or is it just me getting familiar with my new gear.
Edited by Stríkè on 10/31/2013 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
Some fights specially on single target, i feel like i do more with t15. Or is it just me getting familiar with my new gear.

No, and that's precisely the reason it's been advised not to change out tier sets except for going 4p to 4p. T15's HolyTVs are, almost literally, twice as strong as T16's FreeDS (357% weapon vs. 195% weapon, factoring in Inq). So the ST fights will probably feel weaker, but Spoils/Galakras should make you feel OP as hell.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Just completed the 4 pc this week, never wore it til i got 4. From ilvl 556, jumped to 562. Some fights specially on single target, i feel like i do more with t15. Or is it just me getting familiar with my new gear.

weak aura the proc and you'll see an increase.

Someone playing without a real noticeable way to see the proc. Is really just shooting themselves in the foot.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/31/2013 08:29 AMPosted by Grôgnárd
Some fights specially on single target, i feel like i do more with t15. Or is it just me getting familiar with my new gear.

No, and that's precisely the reason it's been advised not to change out tier sets except for going 4p to 4p. T15's HolyTVs are, almost literally, twice as strong as T16's FreeDS (357% weapon vs. 195% weapon, factoring in Inq). So the ST fights will probably feel weaker, but Spoils/Galakras should make you feel OP as hell.

I get so giddy when I get to kill adds/trash packs now. I haven't gotten to use my new Tier 16 too much yet, but I did pull nearly 600k DPS on the trash packs after The Fallen Protectors last night. My guild was sort of bewildered, and my healer told me to reel in my retard strength. (He always gives me the business)

I !@#$ing love this new bonus with Divine Purpose. It's almost tempting to throw a little of my Haste into Mastery considering how GCD locked I feel, and how often I find myself spamming nothing but Crusader Strike, Hammer of Wrath, Templar's Verdict, or Divine Storm. Poor Judgment and exo hardly ever get their turn it seems.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Is there a specific buff like 4p15 has? I have PA and as far as I can tell there's no sound option with it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Is there a specific buff like 4p15 has? I have PA and as far as I can tell there's no sound option with it.

The buff is called "Divine Crusader"

Any by PA do you mean Power Auras? Because I believe that has been abandoned, and most people have switched to Weak Auras. It takes a little while to get used to, but WA is infinitely better once you sink your teeth into it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Yeah i'll find the spell it's called "Divine crusader"

here is the spell ID and whatnot for weak auras

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=144595

I have the symbol under my CLCret that looks like the divine purpose proc the double wings, and when it procs it also plays the Welhelm Scream lol.
Edited by Ritalynn on 10/31/2013 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I want an addon that will cause me to yell "DIVINE TEMPEST!" if it detects that I've done more then 6 consecutive Divine Storms.

Someone make it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]