Warlords of Draenor

90 Orc Death Knight
Just read that title in Metzen's voice.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3499-Blizzard-Trademarks-Warlords-of-Draenor-WoW-Expansion
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Fingers crossed for stat squish if the whole time travel bit is a thing.

So hype for the opening ceremony.
Reply Quote
Gray hair, don't care.
Reply Quote
Okay. Maybe a little.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/01/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Keylogthis
Gray hair, don't care.
11/01/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Keylogthis
Okay. Maybe a little.

k
Reply Quote
11/01/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Dnasis
Gray hair, don't care.
Okay. Maybe a little.

k

I'm K'ing your k.

k
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Calling it, Twisting Nether isn't actually space but more of a Time-Way. Turalyon has been back in time and we are about to time travel to Draenor before it got pwned. If so I'm going to cry because the whole wow timetravel scene is dumb.

Great hopes though, here is to hoping they make everything at least as dark as BC.
Reply Quote
I'm cool with Time Travel.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The idea doesn't bother me all too much. All we can do is wait and see. The WoW demo area will most likely have their newest feature on display, like they did with MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Is it bad I thought the title was "Warlords of Daenon"? Thought he made a new guild dedicated to himself.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
He has enough gold to make his own expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm cool with Time Travel.

I'll be down with it if they bring back Neltharion before he was DW. Actually its the perfect opportunity for them to use an alternate time-way as a stage for the item squish. I guess it fixes their writing issue too, at this point they have killed off too many interesting bad guys and are running out of story, seems like a way to bring those back.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Please no time travel.... please no.

That would just be the lamest....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
um why do you think they introduced the timewalkers in 5.4?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I dont give a !@#$ who they implement.

I want progressive lore that moves the story forward. Not this garbage of, "HEY! Remember Warcraft 3? The game you play twice a year now, but used to play all the time?? LETS RELIVE THAT!!"

It isnt creative or inventive. Its uninteresting and boring. We killed Deathwing, Illidan and Arthas. They are dead. Grom is dead.

I swear, if they bring back Grom....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
um why do you think they introduced the timewalkers in 5.4?

Not to mention the entire 5-part Novel series to make us view Neltharion as a good guy and bring the dragon flights back into play. If all the rumors are true they will have to refer to Grom as Grommash in the xpac because of copyright issues. Same guy also said that a raid home city would become an actually city. The gnomes are set but I could see Forsaken taking over Strat after the Alliance raid Undercity to take it back.

Also explains why Velen wasn't there for SoO cinematic, finally about to get some Dranei lore after what? 7 years?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Prepare your jimmies to be rustled. We knew this was coming after all the mumbo jumbo with super bad lich king and then with Murazond in End TIme.

Want to be even more pissed? Me'dan is probably going to be a main character too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I dont give a !@#$ who they implement.

I want progressive lore that moves the story forward. Not this garbage of, "HEY! Remember Warcraft 3? The game you play twice a year now, but used to play all the time?? LETS RELIVE THAT!!"

It isnt creative or inventive. Its uninteresting and boring. We killed Deathwing, Illidan and Arthas. They are dead. Grom is dead.

I expect timey wimey goodness but as a sideplot, much like the infinite dragonflight storyline in BC-WOTLK.

I do expect that this new expansion would return to the Turalyon/Alleria plot, but it will be moving forward in the timeline. (With help from Wrathion/Anduin/Velen?) No dumb retro crap involving Grommash or Neltharion.

Actually, speaking of Wrathion, there's still black dragons in Outland. He might want to head out there to deal with them and also prepare for the Legion.
Edited by Dnasis on 11/1/2013 1:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This is interesting:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1363274-Solid-Spoiler-A-Spoiler-Source-About-Blizzcon-2013-WOW-X5-(History-Game-)
Reply Quote
Since we're dealing with time travel, they should implement this guy into the storyline.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kil'jaeden/Dottydarko/advanced
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]