BoA Weapons from Garrosh [Flex]

90 Orc Shaman
In normal when you kill Garrosh you are awarded one of his BoA weapons for your spec the first time and then it is suppose to be random BoA's for every kill afterwards.. does that also apply to Flex or are those versions just in the random table?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
In normal when you kill Garrosh you are awarded one of his BoA weapons for your spec the first time and then it is suppose to be random BoA's for every kill afterwards.. does that also apply to Flex or are those versions just in the random table?

I believe it holds true for flex as well.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
It seems to hold true for flex as every heirloom we have earned from flex has been for the persons loot specialization.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
11/04/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Morkic
In normal when you kill Garrosh you are awarded one of his BoA weapons for your spec the first time and then it is suppose to be random BoA's for every kill afterwards..

It's a random "chance" to drop a boa weapon. Still hasn't dropped anything for me yet.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
11/04/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Harpoa
In normal when you kill Garrosh you are awarded one of his BoA weapons for your spec the first time and then it is suppose to be random BoA's for every kill afterwards..

It's a random "chance" to drop a boa weapon. Still hasn't dropped anything for me yet.

Thats not what he asked though,

He asked whether it was guaranteed to be good for his spec in flex.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/04/2013 11:59 AMPosted by Taluun

Doesn't change the fact his general assumption is incorrect and needs to be corrected. If the OP didn't mean that the first kill was a guaranteed drop and every subsequent kill was a different drop he shouldn't have led in with absolutes.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman

Doesn't change the fact his general assumption is incorrect and needs to be corrected. If the OP didn't mean that the first kill was a guaranteed drop and every subsequent kill was a different drop he shouldn't have led in with absolutes.

His general assumption is correct in that your first weapon is guaranteed to be relevant to your spec.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I can confirm some facts:

You are not guaranteed a drop from Garrosh on your first kill.
You are not guaranteed an heirloom weapon as your first drop.

I did not get anything from my first two flex Garrosh kills (used a coin on both kills as well). On my third kill I won Spaulders of the Fallen Warchief. Still no heirlooms.

From all the other information I've read the final important piece of information is that if an heirloom does drop it will be an heirloom for the personal loot specialization you have specified. To be clear that means I expect on my first heirloom drop from Garrosh that I will get Hellscream's Decapitator as it is the only relevant heirloom for a Ret Paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
the boa are like lfr its a chance to get one each kill the first one is the one for your class
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]