Anticipation Addon

90 Undead Rogue
Hey guys, I've recently started downloading some more addons to improve my game play PvE-wise and I'm currently looking for one to track my anticipation stacks.

Currently, I have IceHuD which does the job, but not exactly how I want it done.
Also, coming with IceHuD is the annoying health and energy bar in the middle of my screen and also it changes the look of my cast bar. I'm not sure if that stuff can be moved/removed and the originals brought back, but I don't care enough to fiddle with it.

So in short, I am looking for an addon that will count my anticipation stacks and show me wherever I choose to place it. Basically I want to be able to move the little buff in my top right hand corner where it shows them, and move that to the middle of my screen. Any ideas?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Damn, I think I need one of those, too

I'm sick of looking at my buffs, then enemy debuffs, then ground effects, then DBM warnings, then all over again @_@"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

I'm sick of looking at my buffs, then enemy debuffs, then ground effects, then DBM warnings, then all over again @_@"

Right? It gets annoying and takes away my attention from the fight.

If you're looking for a temporary solution I made IceHuD display my combo points in a small numerical value then my anticipation stacks right above them in numerical value but a tad bigger and I threw them in the middle of my screen. It's great, but I'd rather the buff be there then just the numbers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Right? It gets annoying and takes away my attention from the fight.

If you're looking for a temporary solution I made IceHuD display my combo points in a small numerical value then my anticipation stacks right above them in numerical value but a tad bigger and I threw them in the middle of my screen. It's great, but I'd rather the buff be there then just the numbers.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Hmm, that's a possibility, thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Op I use Simple Combo Points
It tracks both Combo points and Anticipations.

Ongbak: TellMeWhen or WeakAuras is your friend.

Screenshot so you know what I'm recommending.
http://i.imgur.com/X9ejTQo.jpg

Bottom row of boxes are CPs top are Anticipation. You can have them be different colors/etc but I don't. All the spell/item icons are TellMeWhen. I use it to track all buffs and debuffs and CDs.
Edited by Féris on 11/6/2013 10:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Nug Combo Bar
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Op I use Simple Combo Points
It tracks both Combo points and Anticipations.

Ongbak: TellMeWhen or WeakAuras is your friend.

Just downloaded Simple Combo Points and this seems to work pretty well.

My problem now is Roguepowerbars. I simply cannot find a place to stick these. Any other solutions to something like being able to watch SnD, Rupture and other buffs and debuffs?

How do you have those buffs right in the middle of your screen? I'd like that much more than Roguepowerbars.
Edited by Mordios on 11/6/2013 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I track anticipation with rogue power bars. If I was going to use anything else it would be a weak aura of some sort.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Nug combo bar is great, i set mine to do it this way

Blue= Regular combo points Purple=anticipation combo points

Then if you need anything else to track stuff that you want to use you can get Rogue power bars

Hope that helps some
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/06/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Mordios
How do you have those buffs right in the middle of your screen?

That would be TellMeWhen. You can set it up to track anything. And is pretty easy to use at a basic level.
Edited by Féris on 11/6/2013 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Any other solutions to something like being able to watch SnD, Rupture and other buffs and debuffs?

Class timers. It tracks everything you need and you can move them around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Weak Auras gives you the ability to put anything you want anywhere you want it, but is a bit of a hassle to figure out at first. If you've got the mental cycles, I highly recommend it.

The other great thing about Weak Auras is that you can import Auras other people have shared online.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Nug combo bar is great, i set mine to do it this way

Blue= Regular combo points Purple=anticipation combo points

Then if you need anything else to track stuff that you want to use you can get Rogue power bars

Hope that helps some

This is exactly what I do also. have my Rogue power bars around my nugs and I can watch all of them.

It is very nice to have.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
weak auras if you feel like setting it up, but thats probably the best seeing as its the most customizable, so you can make it how you want
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
A real rogue knows what his combo points and anticipation stacks are at WITHOUT looking. (If you have beaten hexos you know)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I use Ice HUD, it is very customizable. You should spend a few minutes leaning how to set it up.
I have it set so my combo points and anticipation points are just below my character. I use a large yellow text for combo points and a smaller orange text for anticipation.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
11/06/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Mechaninja
Weak Auras
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
NugComboBar or whatever it's called tracks them in a different color.

Mine are currently set to show blue when using my first five, and anticipation points show up as red over the blue.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I use a druid addon for energy/combo points/anticipation called claw resources

I like it :]
Edited by Peer on 11/6/2013 6:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]