Transmog weapon help

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm looking for a two-hander to go with my current Argent Crusader-themed set. I actually really like Scourgebane's Sword, but I'm wondering if there aren't more ornate options out there. Ramaladni's Blade of Culling is a perfect match color-wise, but I don't like using axes on Paladins. Do any ideas come to mind? Thanks in advance for any help!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Crude Umbrafen Blade Sword of Marshtide Watch Drakefang Butcher are all simple broad swords that are kind of like the Scourgebane's Sword. I personally would go for something a bit more flashy like Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful or Armageddon. If you're interested in looking at transmog items, I would suggest downloading the addon "Mogit."

By the way, I really like what you've done so far!
Edited by Divinefaith on 11/13/2013 12:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Crude Umbrafen Blade Sword of Marshtide Watch Drakefang Butcher are all simple broad swords that are kind of like the Scourgebane's Sword. I personally would go for something a bit more flashy like Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful or Armageddon. If you're interested in looking at transmog items, I would suggest downloading the addon "Mogit."

By the way, I really like what you've done so far!

Ugh, Armageddon. I remember when I first got it, I thought to myself "I really wish that I could keep these awesome stats but change this awful model." D:

But seriously, thanks for the tips. I can't believe that I forgot about Quel'Delar - I have it on my old Paladin (rerolled this guy on a new server after coming back from a long break), but it's absolutely perfect. I guess I'm in for some hard farming.

And thanks for the compliment. Your shield covers 90% of your body, but I presume that you look good.

Edit: Also, I have MogIt, but when I'm not actually in game, I just use Wowhead's model viewer and the transmog lists on Icy Veins. It's a bit easier, imo.
Edited by Aurelio on 11/13/2013 12:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
thanks for the compliment. Your shield covers 90% of your body, but I presume that you look good.

I'm stuck like this for eternity unfortunately. I think Blizzard forgot they were playing "Red-light, Green-light" and left us all there.

I really like the Quel'Delar, I had it on my DK and Priest back when it was a good weapon. Good luck farming!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]