loot from celestials

90 Dwarf Shaman
LAG
hey there, i was watching the wow ask anything Q&A online and someone asked about loot/bonus rolls. and ian was talking about how people who post on forums that say they never get a drop of loot are lying.

i know it's one boss for me because i dont pve, but i get 3 chances with my dk and his bonus roll and my shaman, ive done all 3 chances since patch dropped and ive never gotten a piece of gear pve or pvp, im not complaining too much it's just kinda mind boggling and i just dont want to feel like the only one out here. is there any way for a gm to check out my kill logs for celestials?

maybe im just unlucky, but oh well. just wanted to get that out there.

ive gotten nothing but gold and some motes. thats 27 chances lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I'd say your unlucky ... my mage is unlucky when it comes to ordos ...
i think him saying lying might have been the wrong words for him to say ...
the other panel rep said exaggeration i think would be a better choice of words...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
LAG
ah well, that makes me feel a little better :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Except the streak protection only counts for bonus rolls and it is per character not account wide.

According to your DKs profile you have killed them 10 times which makes for a max possible of 10 bonus rolls. Which is under the 15 rolls they said it was impossible to have at the panel.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
LAG

Except the streak protection only counts for bonus rolls and it is per character not account wide.

According to your DKs profile you have killed them 10 times which makes for a max possible of 10 bonus rolls. Which is under the 15 rolls they said it was impossible to have at the panel.

SO let me understand, if idont get a piece on the initail drop, i have to go through 5 more bonus rolls until im guaranteed a drop? assuming i still get nothing on the initial drop?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

SO let me understand, if idont get a piece on the initail drop, i have to go through 5 more bonus rolls until im guaranteed a drop? assuming i still get nothing on the initial drop?

Well the magic number might be 11,12,13,14, or 15. They just said that doing 15 bonus rolls without loot is impossible, who knows where the actual cut off is.

Also on a related note there have only been 9 chances at loot from the celestials since 5.4. So at least 1 of your kills on you DK was a double kill in the same week.
Edited by Astriel on 11/11/2013 5:45 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]