Will you play Warlords of Draenor beta?

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Mage
Assuming that there is a beta of course.

I played the MoP beta and then once the full game was released I felt kind of underwhelmed. I don't think I will try the Warlords of Draenor beta because I want the game to feel fresh when it comes out.
91 Night Elf Priest
Tough call. I'm dying to experience all the goodies in the new x-pac But would it be better to wait...fresh feel OR just dive in and get a heads up on how it will all play out. <yes, tear me apart for grammar or sp. lol...typical>
90 Draenei Monk
I only played a little bit in MoP beta so I wouldn't spoil things. It's going to be very, very hard for me to not play all of the WoD beta if I happen to get in.
100 Undead Warlock
No it is a Beta and not a demo.

I will review the coverage of it though.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Nope.

I don't feel like helping something I don't want to support in the first place.
100 Draenei Monk
No. I'd like my first play through to be fresh and meaningful. You know. Something memorable.
100 Orc Warrior
I'll check out the new character customization.

Nope.

I don't feel like helping something I don't want to support in the first place.

Wow
So rebellious
Edited by Zerkked on 11/8/2013 9:52 PM PST
71 Blood Elf Rogue
I love testing beta versions of mmo games. I've done it for pretty much every major mmo to come out in the past five years, and it's just fun. I like finding ways to break stuff~

Plus this is WoW, my first love in mmo gaming so of course I would test/play WoD beta.
100 Human Paladin
I never play Beta, and wouldn't play it even if it was given to me.

I can see why raiding guilds would want to play it, to get a headstart in raiding experience.
55 Gnome Death Knight
I'll do what I did for MoP.

Beta test on the Horde, since I'm strictly Alliance on live.

Lets me experience their story there and I don't have to bother leveling another alt on live. Win win!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I've already signed up for the beta
90 Gnome Warlock
yes, but not a lot of it. I don't want any spoils.
90 Troll Rogue
If I get access I would love to absolutely try and break everything looking for bugs and of course looking at the new zones and when the release comes I can just focus on competing for quest mobs since I've already taken in the "woah" effect of going to a new zone from the beta :)
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I was unable to play the MOP beta due to cancer treatment. I'd like to play around the new one if invited.
100 Human Mage
Assuming that there is a beta of course.

There must always be a beta.

I've done BC, Wrath, and MoP.

I will happily do WoD.
90 Gnome Warlock
Prolly not.
100 Human Mage
I was unable to play the MOP beta due to cancer treatment. I'd like to play around the new one if invited.

Wow, I hope you're doing better and I hope someone at Blizz sees this and flags your account for a invite to both the WoD and HotS beta if you signed up for that as well. :)
90 Human Warlock
:/

You don't PLAY a beta! you partake in the TESTING of a beta.

And no, I wont. I don't pay to work. And besides, it took them YEARS to get around to the stuff I wrote them on about during the BC Beta. (Yes I am bitter and hold grudges for a LONG time)
yes, but not a lot of it. I don't want any spoils.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I might take a stab at it if I get the chance, but I'll probably wait on most of the content until release. I sorta ruined TI for myself when I experienced it on the PTR, don't want to do that again.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]