Garrisons idea: Incude alts!

100 Orc Hunter
I support this. I LOVE the garrison concept, but I'd hate to manage more than two, maybe three.

I'd like to have my alts enchant things for me at the garrison, or make me some glyphs and stuff, but in the end I'll be incredibly happy if they just hang out there even if they don't really do anything.
100 Human Mage
During a q&a at blizzcon some1 had asked about this. The had said they haven't thought of doing that but said it may become a possibility.

WHHHAATT? No way. I've read this forums for a while now and it's pretty much fact that Blizzard never ever ever listens to the the playerbase! ;)
90 Blood Elf Priest
Does this mean I can have my alliance shaman with me?

>.>

<.<

They're totally BFF.
100 Human Paladin
Sorry, but since we have to get rid of flying because of convenience, then we totally have to scrap garrisons as well, it's just tooo damn convenient.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
That would rock! I was thinking they should do Guild Garrisons.
100 Undead Priest
During a q&a at blizzcon some1 had asked about this. The had said they haven't thought of doing that but said it may become a possibility.

I hope it does happen.
90 Night Elf Druid
Brilliant idea!
55 Undead Death Knight
Amazing idea. Definitely would compound on an already cool concept. Hope they consider it!
41 Gnome Priest
This would be awesome. Seeing all my characters in the same place at the same time?! That would be magical.
1 Human Priest
This idea is not that hard to think up. I'm sure they've already considered it.
100 Human Priest
I support this! Then I can really admire all the transmogs I've worked on :)
100 Draenei Shaman
Question. Can I choose where they are in my town?

If so, can I make myself a harem of alts in my keep or whatever?
100 Tauren Druid
Your mage studying over a glass of ale in a tower

I agree with this, however, I don't see all mages drinking ale. Perhaps, only dwarf mages drinking ale. I think Horde mages drink wine.
Brilliant idea. I hope blizzard looks at this thread!
90 Goblin Warrior
sign me up for another one to the "make garrisons account wide" idea
64 Blood Elf Warlock
Best.
Idea.
Ever.

Imagine all your characters siting comfortably in your Inn, having a nice chat...

*_*
100 Draenei Hunter
This is a must.
100 Pandaren Monk
I often joke that my less-played alts are getting drunk at the pub. Even if they don't do anything, it would be awesome to see them sitting around a table in the garrison's tavern somewhere.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]