Garrisons idea: Incude alts!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Love the idea. Would be cool to see some of my old characters walking around lol
100 Draenei Hunter
i love it!! and if my garison where Account Wide i would be more happy :3

than ever :D!!

:D
:D
8D
90 Human Paladin
IHM
This would be SO COOL!!! I wouldn't like it if it added bonuses though, cause then alts would give you a HUGE advantage. But just having them wander around would be so freaking cool. Especially if you trnasmog'd all their armors to match a scheme.
100 Worgen Death Knight
Make it happen, Blizz.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
fantanstic idea
100 Orc Warrior
I think this is a awesome idea that is worthy along with Cross faction Garrison sieges, PvP and battlegrounds. (Heck I would be one for going even further and say it would be sweet if players could make custom battlegrounds that weren't for honor or rating but rather just for fun like a non-ladder starcraft game. Think map editor for warcraft but that's a totally different idea)

I just see so much potential for blizzard to expand upon the garrison idea and it would be even cooler yet being on a RP server to be able to RP with your own alts with your friends/guild mates. (basically have some place you your garrison where you can speak through your characters and your alts maybe at a dinner table or something) as many of us have relationships, friendships rivalries between alt characters and it would be AWESOME if we could play them out in game.

I bump this post with my seal of approval :D
100 Night Elf Druid
This is an awesome idea.

I would like to contribute a little, if i can.

I have a friend playing marvel heroes and he told me they implemented (or are implementing) a system where if you have a certain toon on your account it provides benefits account-wide, based on its class and level.

My suggestion here is that, since garrisons look like to have a fair role in professions, if you have certain professions leveld it did provide benefits for your garrison(s).

Blizz seemed to reward playing multiple alts in Pandaria with achievements like Quintessential Quintet, Double Agent or Master of All. This idea of adding alts (and their profeesions) to garrisons sounds really cool to me.
Amazing idea
100 Troll Druid
I wouldn't ask for too much from them. You don't want Garrisons becoming something that are forced on players. Leveling alts through the garrison is a BAD idea. That's just laziness having your alts level while you aren't online. Alts are alt. But cosmetically intergrating them into the garrison would add a lot of fun to the game. Making the garrison more unique.

We had farms in MoP. Garrisons in WoD. Maybe they'll continue with this and add some form of pvp to it but I think that'd be pushing things right now.
100 Tauren Death Knight
Cool idea as long as it's purely cosmetic.
100 Human Death Knight
Please do this Blizzard. Such a small change that could impact how we all look at garrisons
100 Undead Warlock
Love the idea, to avoid the account-wide issue you could simply assign one of your characters as the "mayor" of the city. All of your other characters could be assigned to other tasks within the Garrison.

I also love the idea of leveling alts this way, rather than having to log off of your main.

Have a character that needs to level mining? put him to work in the mines

Have a level 68 mage you want to level? Send him on missions with other low level followers, or send him with a higher level follower for runs.

/support
90 Undead Death Knight
I love this idea
24 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah, I definitely need to add my support to this very nice idea!
18 Human Paladin
This is genius!
For someone with 10 alts, this would be awesome
90 Human Paladin
I would quite enjoy this feature.
92 Blood Elf Warlock
that would be great. Love to see my alts there, with or without purpose.
98 Troll Shaman
I cannot hit +1 more than once WRRYYYY
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]