Garrisons idea: Incude alts!

100 Worgen Death Knight
I think this is an amazing idea, but I think your alts should be located by profession, rather than by class. Can you imagine walking into your garrison and having your blacksmith toon standing by a forge, ready to make armor for you? I can't believe it would be that difficult to let you access all your alts recipes by talking to them, and simply let them do the crafting for you. Many of us do this already by hopping across alts, so it's not like it is anything new, and it would give many players more incentive to level their alts. Even better, can you imagine letting people in your group have access to your alts for crafting?
Yes please, I want this very much.
100 Worgen Druid
Please this.
90 Orc Shaman
WHY IS THIS NOT STILL ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!
90 Worgen Death Knight
Zen
This would be great, I'd love to see all my alts doing their own thing around my garrison when I wasn't on them. Make this happen Blizzard.
98 Blood Elf Mage
Brilliant! I would love this. I could show off all my awesome transmog at once! Not to mention that I can admire it all side by side in game.
90 Orc Shaman
^exactly
90 Blood Elf Rogue
As an altoholic, yes, please this. I'd love to have my garrison come alive with all of my familiar and colorful characters.
100 Tauren Shaman
I would love to see this combined garrison concept be reality!
100 Troll Druid
I won't lie, I don't really get this.

Followers are supposed to level up and have a variety of unique traits and rarities. Adding in alts seems pointlessly difficult to fairly and properly work into the system in an interesting way.

The alts would be NPCs. They are just cosmetic. I doubt Blizzard would work them into questing and stuff even if they did add them.

It's also weird for me to have two characters in the same place at the same time... they are all me but not? Just weird.

They are different characters within the WoW universe. You just control them. I guess it might be weird for some but I think for a long of people it would be sweet to see them around together. It would 100% make every garrison unique.
90 Undead Hunter
This would be fantastic. Would also be cool if you could click them and use their professions or trade with them.
100 Worgen Druid
Love this idea.
100 Pandaren Warrior
May I add something?

Can this idea plz be CRZ? Most of my Alliance characters are back on Shu'failo, so it'd be just me in my Garrison. :(
90 Human Mage
i would love my alts walking around the garrison but ya makeing it 1 garrison per acount would be bad idea
90 Draenei Hunter
Very interesting idea. :D
90 Pandaren Monk
/support
90 Human Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/uu9VMZC.jpg
100 Night Elf Druid
This question was fielded in the Q&A panel at Blizzcon, and I would love to see it come to pass.
90 Human Mage
Yes!!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]