Patch 5.5 cancelled

90 Human Hunter
"Another MoP patch would delay WoD, so Patch 5.5 isn't going to happen. The entire team is working on WoD right now, so any more MoP content would slow down development." -from the Q&A

I guess we're going to be suffering another 4.3 to MoP phase again. Brace yourselves. Hopefully a little shorter this time.

edit: and pic of Stormwind in the WoW movie because why not:

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/november/bconWoWMovie004a.jpg
Edited by Strucks on 11/9/2013 10:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
taking breaks are always good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
taking breaks are always good.

This, and I like that they're claiming to put so much effort into the new expansion. Honestly, from what I've seen of what they intend to do in that expansion, I'd rather they be putting all of their work into it rather than another patch of this expansion, which overtime has slowly become as detestable to me as Cataclysm was.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I plan on playing again when the new expansion comes, but not for a patch 5.5. Id much rather have them working on WoD because it looks amazing and i can't wait for it.
Reply Quote
I'm gonna be pretending that I'm a pretend-werewolf until the day I die. :(

And an exploiter, don't forget this.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Hahaha, I do not understand what you speak of good sir.

If I am truly the villain you claim me to be, why am I not banned? Why am I free to run around in the game without so much as a warning? Why am I allowed to sport my supposed ill-gotten gains? Why am I allowed to laugh @ you on my main account while your mother has to pay for a second solely for you to berate me?

Villains are supposed to be punished & rules aren't meant to be broken. If I'm still here without so much as a slap on the wrist, wouldn't you say that I'm vindicated in all my actions? But hey, continue to go the speed limit on the highway of life while everyone passes you by w/o consequence; you can scream @ them with a sense of smug satisfaction that you're doing the right thing.

Shout & cry as much as you want kid, no one cares. ;)
Reply Quote
Rated Battlegrounds
1889 Rating

What happened to your 2500 friends doing rbgs with you? You haven't gone up one point since the bug... lol it's the fact you deny it repeatedly.

But hey man, sit at 1600 laughing at me dude, you're obviously a legit 2500 player.

edit: Saying 'well obviously it's legit, I didn't even get warned.' Doesn't say anything. Xlim admitted to using the bug, but he also wasn't punished. It's hilarious you still think you're a 2500 player lol. Wear that tabard up buddy.
Edited by Lilbasedgodd on 11/10/2013 3:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
It's stressful to do go-hard RBGs each week

This is funny considering you just had to queue up and afk to get 2500.

Going to disregard the rest of the paragraph since you're garbage.

11/10/2013 03:50 AMPosted by Bryker
I can give you some lessons to be as good as me if you want though since you talk about how you wish you can have this or that from me in every topic.

Honestly I wouldn't want to wear a title, tabard or enchant if I had to cheat to get it. I understand you can't even break 1700, so it might be stressful just never improving at a very under average rating but honestly, I don't care about it at all, you're just another thing that makes this game worse.

I'll have to charge though, just like that time I took that 600G from you in that money match. I gotta give you credit though, I didn't expect for you to actually pay out. You paid towards for my 2nd Dancing Steel back then kid, thanks a bunch. :)

?????
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
.... And possibly a Sunday morning nerdfight on the forums? This has been a pretty damn good weekend. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Okay you know what Thuglyf? I know what you want & just because I'm such a nice guy, I'm giving you this one on the house.

http://i.imgur.com/Jrgdz0w.png

Enjoy!
Reply Quote
.... And possibly a Sunday morning nerdfight on the forums? This has been a pretty damn good weekend. ^_^

It's 9:30 at night. Educate yourself.

Okay you know what Thuglyf? I know what you want & just because I'm such a nice guy, I'm giving you this one on the house.

http://i.imgur.com/Jrgdz0w.png

Enjoy!

Yeee stay silent.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's 9:30 at night. Educate yourself.

lol Adorable.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
This is good it will give me time to finish leveling my hunter and gear him
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Honestly I wouldn't want to wear a title, tabard or enchant if I had to cheat to get it.

I have to agree with Thuglyf.
Reply Quote
Hahaha, I do not understand what you speak of good sir.

If I am truly the villain you claim me to be, why am I not banned? Why am I free to run around in the game without so much as a warning? Why am I allowed to sport my supposed ill-gotten gains? Why am I allowed to laugh @ you on my main account while your mother has to pay for a second solely for you to berate me?

Villains are supposed to be punished & rules aren't meant to be broken. If I'm still here without so much as a slap on the wrist, wouldn't you say that I'm vindicated in all my actions? But hey, continue to go the speed limit on the highway of life while everyone passes you by w/o consequence; you can scream @ them with a sense of smug satisfaction that you're doing the right thing.

Shout & cry as much as you want kid, no one cares. ;)

No offense, but you cheated/wintraded

I do care, but I know blizzard won't do anything about it.

Example being the Kallis kick-bot but he still has his rating
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4PxzZEHD4
Reply Quote
offense, but you cheated/wintraded

I do care, but I know blizzard won't do anything about it.

Example being the Kallis kick-bot but he still has his rating
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I was reading that BETA will open in Jan and the release should be expected between April-June

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/november/bconWoWMovie004a.jpg

I wish the city in-game looked like that.....
Edited by Erstus on 11/10/2013 7:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]