Level 100 talents(as they are right now)

90 Human Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/XMHGzG2.jpg

Nice to see seal twisting back. For PvP Holy, Divine Conviction looks like the best bet, but The Light Within will definitely have it's uses against dot cleaves.

For PvE Holy, The Light Within looks great.

Seal of Faith looks like they're still really tweaking it I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The holy paladin talents look sick. If these go live...well I'll be smiling all the way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Finally someone posts them!

Oh man, I was devastated when they removed the seal/judgement interaction. With Light Within I could get it back!.. but lose out on Final Verdict... which will prolly hit like a truck and be nerfed during Beta.

Wonder if JoJ will stack with Long Arm, also does this indicate Prot is finally getting SoJ?

Seal of Faith's secondary effect for Ret makes it wholly uninteresting but tempting for Prot.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I wonder with the Light Within talent if seal dancing for judgement is going to be an option for ret.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
YES DIVINE CONVICTION LOOKS SO GOOD.

Sorry I could contain my ret-gasm....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Final Verdict just deals more numbers? I like it from a damage standpoint, but not creatively.

Personally, I always liked the idea of shooting holy lasers from my sword. :D Maybe I just play too much Zelda. Maybe let us Final Verdict from range like that?

EDIT: On second thought, that would make us too ranged... unless it had a cooldown (but was strong enough to compensate).

EDIT 2: Because I'm a ham... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju-PJ9FKePs
Edited by Shinn on 11/8/2013 8:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
I love you for that thought Shinn, LttP was my first zelda game. Adding it in any form would probably be too much range really :(. I think it would work as an aoe ability, like divine star, but your 90 tier is kind of the aoe tier so.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
EDIT 2: Because I'm a ham... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju-PJ9FKePs

This is basically Final Verdict, lol.

Although honestly, the talent tier seems weird thematically, at least from a Ret standpoint (or maybe it's just Seal of Faith throwing me off).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Two beacon targets! Sweet Baby of Thrall! I may have to make my pally my main again...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Love the ominous sounding name of our Tier bonus redux, "Final Verdict"

250% holy damage all the time, baby. And with a name like that, I can flat out say "THE FUN ENDS HERE" when I crit a plate wearer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Every x-pack I pray for a pally whirlwind, and every x-pack I'm disappointed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HOLY TEMPLAR'S VERDICTS! WOOO!!

The Light Within looks interesting from a PVP standpoint. It's no Holy Verdict, but the bonuses look pretty sick (That insight bonus, wow). so do we wanna be unkillable or detonate people with orr finishes? I'm excited!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
HOLY TEMPLAR'S VERDICTS! WOOO!!

The Light Within looks interesting from a PVP standpoint. It's no Holy Verdict, but the bonuses look pretty sick (That insight bonus, wow). so do we wanna be unkillable or detonate people with orr finishes? I'm excited!

They'll nerf our damage so much that the new TV will just bring us back up to our current sub-parness
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love the idea of giving hpal's an Angelic Bulwark type ability with a 60sec cd. I think it would be really strong considering how easily hpals are ccd.
Reply Quote
omg im loving Divine Conviction!! It maybe replaces TV BUT! it does all holy damage! meaning it will get a HUGE boost from inquiz...but now I wonder what is going to happen to mastery for ret pallies hmm.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Tier 16 4 piece + divine purpose = more divine storms than i know what to do with
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Two beacons up at the same time sounds good to me.
Edited by Bubbleoseven on 11/9/2013 12:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The Light Within will be so ungodly broken in PvP it'll only be funny if your an hpally...

I CAN'T WAIT!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Paladin (Forums)
The Light Within

Holy (Bastions of Light)
Passive
Beacon of Light can now be placed on up to two targets.

Protection and Retribution (Empowered Seals)
Passive
Your Seals also cause your Judgment to empower you with an additional beneficial effect:
Judgment of Justice
Increases your movement speed by 10% for 20 sec.
Judgment of Insight
Heals you for 3% of your maximum health every 2.00 sec for 20 sec.
Judgment of Righteousness
Increases your attack speed by 10% for 20 sec.
Judgment of Truth
Increases your attack power by 10% for 20 sec.

Seal of Faith
623 Mana
Instant
Fills you with Holy Light, causing you to gain Faith equal to all damage dealt. Faith acts as spell power toward the next healing spell you cast.

Holy
While Seal of Faith is active, all damage dealt is increased by 30%.

Protection & Retribution
While Seal of Faith is active, all damage dealt is reduced by 30%.

Divine Conviction
Holy (Saved by the Light)
Passive
When you or your Beacon of Light target drop below 30% health, you instantly grant the injured target a protective shield, absorbing up to 30% of their maximum health for 10 sec.
You cannot shield the same person this way twice within 60 sec.

Protection (Holy Shield)
Passive
Increases your block chance by 10% and when you block, you deal 2000 Holy damage to your attacker.

Retribution (Final Verdict)
3 Holy Power, Melee Range
Instant
Requires Melee Weapon
Empowers your weapon with holy energy, and performs a devastating strike, dealing 250% weapon damage as Holy.
Replaces Templar's Verdict.

From a Prot perspective, I'm not seeing anything too exciting:

The Light Within: This will probably replace the insta-heal from SoI, which means we will be overwriting our HoT, unless the allow them to stack to some degree. If this stacks WITH the insta-heal from SoI, holy self-healing Batman, who needs a healer? j/k

Seal of Faith: Absolutely useless...

Divine Conviction: If this procs off of SotR, that would be interesting. If not, and the haste build sticks around, this becomes a weak choice unless their automatic stat allocation on gear gives us lots of mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As a ret paladin, I'll take Final Verdict over pretty much anything, because TV ignoring armor coupled with, say, Divine Purpose is just nuts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]