Open Libram XCIX: See the Light!

100 Human Paladin
Air
This Tier doesn't want me to have loot. :/

Killed up to spoils tonight and no ring, no boots, no belt and no bracers ugh. Hopefully I'm luckier with trinkets and Tier gear tomorrow.

My guild uses DKP and since I'm new its really difficult to get upgrades. Lost the bid for heroic glove token and heroic WF necklace from Malk. Just want to get rid of my last ToT stuff...
93 Dwarf Paladin
Just want to get rid of my last ToT stuff...

Same boat. We haven't seen a single damend strength neck yet this whole bloody tier, and a coin on Malk tonight yielded stupid boots. >_<
93 Dwarf Paladin
You're missing a glove tinker.

EDIT: Also, nice bracers. :p
Edited by Grôgnárd on 11/12/2013 11:35 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
Oh it snowed!

Had flurries during raiding, I vanished during a trash pull to watch. <_<

Only a light dusting so it'll probably be melted by mid morning but this is the earliest we've ever had any, if we get any at all, in awhile.

Maybe we'll get a big one this year.

One day I'd like to move up north, I like the cold a lot better than the heat. I'd miss the Hurricanes though.

Just want to get rid of my last ToT stuff...

Pfft who are you talking to, I still have LFR Tier shoulders from ToT. T_T

Ordos also refuses to give me anything other than gold. Bastard.

My hat is silly.

You look like a Cylon.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 11/12/2013 11:36 PM PST
93 Dwarf Paladin
11/12/2013 11:35 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

So did he, until last night...Which happened to be the day after he got Flex shoulders.
100 Human Paladin
Air
Lobster, you look like Zerg from Toy Story.

11/12/2013 11:36 PMPosted by Grôgnárd

So did he, until last night...Which happened to be the day after he got Flex shoulders.

So you do remember!! Your LFR shoulders were upgraded, didn't feel like wasting valor on mine lol.
93 Dwarf Paladin
11/12/2013 11:47 PMPosted by Maebyfunke
So you do remember!!

Irony sticks with me. Usually.

...By the way, who the hell are you again? :p
100 Blood Elf Paladin
My hat is silly.

It seems to look goofy on just about every race but tauren rofl
90 Human Paladin
Looks just as silly on you, therm, sorry to break it to you. Although, you do have a Robo-Tauren look now.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/13/2013 01:01 AMPosted by Sevilon
Robo-Tauren

rofl, yeah I thought the same. I'll go back to normal CM helm when I log in again xD

hows the new guild
100 Human Paladin
I'm going to log in and add you guys to my friends list, and then maybe I'll do some lfr. I kind of want to get some tier on my pally, but I also don't really care now that I'm not raiding on my paladin. ho hum.
100 Human Paladin
Hmm, looks like my realm is down for maintenance while it's being linked with Echo Isles today. I wonder if the new expansion pack will have any impact on my realm just via name recognition.

According to realmpop.com, Draenor has around 78.5k characters (not players), and Echo Isles has about 50k characters (based on AH data over a long period of time which scans the AH for listings and then tallies up characters in that character's guild)

Combined it would put us in about the top 20 or so if compared to single large realms. Draenor is one of the original servers and has, as far as I can remember back to BC, always been a medium population server.

I'm guessing the servers with more linked realms are the ones with even lower populations than mine.

I can't imagine how timeless isle is going to be now. It's already difficult with so many people there.

Anyone else experienced realm linking first hand have any issues or anything I should be aware of? I know some realms had problems with characters showing up missing and stuff vanishing from inventory. Hope ours is smooth, I have so many level 90 dual box teams lol.

On the plus side, this will effectively double my character slots per account and still be a part of the same guild, etc.
Edited by Bravehearth on 11/13/2013 7:54 AM PST
100 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

Wait a tick!

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/november/blizzcon13.jpg

...I think I recognize that red facemask...!

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/november/blizzcon12.jpg

Is that...Thrall and Varian trying not to make eye contact?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/november/blizzcon10.jpg

Sulfuras just doesn't look right without a Paladin in Judgement...

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/november/blizzcon01.jpg

Giant priest hat is blocking my GF =/

For those that saw it, Thor 2 was great.

Lobster, can you shoot optic blasts out of your helmet now?
100 Human Paladin
I wonder when Thor 2 will reach Taiwan... I would like to go see it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got so much luck on my pally than my warrior, >.>
100 Human Paladin
Havent raided in 3 weeks, hopefully not too rusty tonight.

Speaking of Tyrande though

http://images.gameskinny.com/gameskinny/0c972978a2c766433c22a7aaa74526d6.png
Edited by Chaz on 11/13/2013 11:44 AM PST
100 Orc Warrior
Yes! Turns out my newly acquired skull wings double as bug zappers too. Good for paragon progression. Bzzt. Bzzzt.

looks like a technicolor cylon to me.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]