oqueue download

92 Blood Elf Mage
Do not try to DL Oqueue from SolidIce, the FuzeZip program that claims to be required gave me the black screen of death and I had to recover my system. I haven't found it anywhere since it was taken off Cursed bit like I said visit SolidIce at your own risk.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Mage
Never mind, Just click the 1.7.4 on the top and open then copy and paste it into addons as usual. I was hasty and clicked the wrong download. So do not click the links at the bottom IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So it does work then..awesome.
Reply Quote
16 Gnome Warlock
12/02/2013 02:12 AMPosted by Darkgöddess

and yes, i took it off the file share site, curse. it does not benefit me in the least to help drive their ad revenue when less then 5% of it goes to the addon devs.

Actually, your addon would never have gotten any foothold without curse.

Considering it had a pretty good foothold that was increasing by the day before it ever went on curse, your post is just plain ignorant.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
01/29/2014 12:00 PMPosted by Couchvortex
Considering it had a pretty good foothold that was increasing by the day before it ever went on curse, your post is just plain ignorant.

Don't feed the troll. If you've been following any of the OQ related threads here, you'd know she has a global ban in OQ, and most likely a forum ban here. You're better off not talking to it.
Reply Quote
65 Human Warrior
i don't see how u download this !@#$ will someone please ex plane?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/23/2014 07:33 AMPosted by Sidekik

Go to solidice.com, click addons at the top, click oQueue. On the oQueue page, on the right there is a blue button that says "Download FIle", click the button. The file will be downloaded to your browser.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/23/2014 07:33 AMPosted by Sidekik

First day on the internet?

Welcome, newfriend.

It is a place of wonder and delight, but also horror, and lemon parties.
Edited by Mechaninja on 2/25/2014 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hello Guys,

Can someone confirm that this site still works? I don't want to download anything from a 3rd party and get some kind of hack/ band etc. I just want to make sure.. Thanks all
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HI Cømbøbreaker,

Rest assured, it is safe to download off of solidice.com.

You can take it from me, I wrote it (the website) :D.

if you don't believe us, you can jump into the WoW public vent and talk to us directly, I don't know of many bad people who would let you do that.
Edited by Ronburggundy on 3/24/2014 4:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I didn't write oqueue, and solidice.com is still the place to go.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
looking for a serious 2v2s partner for rating or I am looking too join into 3v3s
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
where exactly may I get oq. I love this addon.... but everytime I dl addon and send the unzip to addons it doesn't show up. had problems getting the latest update on it from solidice please and thank you for any help
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
i want it so bad, but i just dont know if its up and idk where to get it
Edited by Hommer on 6/29/2014 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oqueue

WHY WON'T THIS THREAD DIE

/goes for headshot
/nothing happens
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Death Knight
the site hasn't changed, tho the ip address it resolves to has since the thread was created.

just use: http://solidice.com/oqueue

you can also use icebox to install and update it

http://solidice.com/icebox

if you're confused, you can find us in the wow publicvent as well as facebook and twitter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
07/01/2014 02:08 AMPosted by Tinymasher
http://solidice.com/icebox

Oh sweet, I forgot to pay attention but I remember you mentioning this was coming.
Reply Quote
12 Troll Warlock
We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
solide ice
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]